Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How-To: Flip your tailgate handle

i only attached the door handle rod to the rod that actuates the release lever for the tailgate... the whole tailgate /glass hatch release mechanism is there...and my outside latch and window handle is shaved also...i can post up more pics if u like...
    ON D FLOOR- the best way to be!!!:cool:

Quote Originally Posted by ON-D-FLOOR View Post
    i only attached the door handle rod to the rod that actuates the release lever for the tailgate... the whole tailgate /glass hatch release mechanism is there...and my outside latch and window handle is shaved also...i can post up more pics if u like...
    Ok, so how does the glass open then? Dont you need to open the glass to open the tail gate? Yes pics please. and thanks for the help.

ok... ill post the pics up in a day or two..im real busy gettin ready for slamfest this coming weekend...

probably uses the stock rear window popper on the dash or a remote popper for the window
    '50 Chevy Styleline... aka Voodoo Sled... 4dr to become a 2dr... choptop to come... 5.3/4l60e to come... bagged and laid out to come...
    Build Thread

'88 Blazer... Dropped 6in.. suicide hood... suicide doors... handmade one-off phantom grill... shaved bumper... shaved cowl... shaved doorhandles... frenched license plate... 350/TH350....My Blaz Page Check out my Suicide Hood How-to Suicide Hood Pics

Quote Originally Posted by Deception View Post
    what happend to the pictures?
    this thread was made over a year and a half agoo.. i would contact s10blaza for pictures and help...

sorry about that... i totally forgot.. ill take the pics today since im also working on my 3rd brake light hidden under the tailgate moulding..