Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 1st gen blazer in the florissant area (mo)

yup

i was talking about the bbq this saturday the 12th, i have to do that work. so i cant make it then. nats sound like a blast.
    any help with that rust problem anyone?
    92 blazer 4 door 4.3 2wd, 00 s10, 03 accord v6

Originally posted by 668
    I fuckin popped her, held back a little, but I clipped her pretty good.

Re: yup

Originally posted by thechariot
    i was talking about the bbq this saturday the 12th, i have to do that work. so i cant make it then. nats sound like a blast.
    any help with that rust problem anyone?
    I hear ya.... We were talking about the BBq this 12th then the Nats then the BBQ again and I kinda got confused, that wny I edited my post.... I'm slow, but I understand now...

As far as the rust goes, the picture posted is not very clear so not to helpful, prolly from a camera phone.

But, I would say, when you go to do it,

if the rust is only real small holes, you might be able to use like a Kitty hair filler (Not just plug it with bondo),

but if the holes are much more, you'll have to cut out a rectangular shape thats just a big bigger than the rust areas; this is to make sure you get it all and it won't spread.

Then cut a peice of sheet metal to that same shape/size and weld it in place. Then you'll gring off the big welds to make it smoother... The smoother the less bondo you'll need to make it finishable....

I'm no expert, but that'll get ya started, hope that helps...
    2000 S-10 Blaza, Wit sum Ghosty Flames sittin on sum Dubbs

yea, camera phone. plus i was on one foot, and took it without focusing, once i get a new digi cam (mine froze when my brother left it in his s10) ill take a more detailed pic.
    hmm. i wish i knew how to weld.

Originally posted by 668

i can weld metal thats not sheet metal

i mean if i try and do sheet metal on setting is to low so it dosent melt the metal just splatters stuff on to then ne seting up is to high and burns right through the metal

Talking I CAN WELD!

I can weld prety good just got done replacing the bottom of the rear quarters, call me or somthin if you still need it done, ill bondo it smoooootthh to. youll need to paint it we can setr up a trade or somthin just holler at me!:bigthumb:

thats cool im actually gonna repaint it after i get the body work done

if ya ever need any mechanic work im good at that kinda stuff

and guess what IM GETTING V8'ED

Well my motor is loading up and not running right for some odd reason, its a 2.8 with 50,000. If u still need the rust fixed maybe we can make a deal, you fix my motor i fix ur rust?:D

im not the greatest at diagnosing problems and id feel bad if i tried something and it was wrong but if ya figure out what it is ill do it for ya

fix my rust

whats your price.

Originally posted by 668

I need a better picture first, can u get me one?
    :confused:

picture of what?

!! Built Not Bought !! bagme_85's Avatar

hey buddys

how u all been. sorry ive been really busy with my project i read up on the probs. and im willing to give a hand on the rust. if anyone needs a good welder i can do it for u. just supply me with what it needs and ill help u out some time. im a "up and coming bodyman." i go to school for it so if that helps out any.lol im getting ready in oct to go to wyotech in larimie. but so everyone knows im paying. student loans so u cant hate me for it. but yea we all should meet up sometime before nats so we can all meet up and ride in together. i know my way around that area for the most part. Washington, Warrenton (were im from) from my house nats is only 1 hour and 6 mins.lol doing the speed limit.lol so its about 45 mins for me.lol im thinken of heading down there for a "pre" run so i know where to go.

for my project that i was talking about wow im thinken it should be done by this fri. "smullen" i want u to take a look at it and tell me if its worth been in ur crew. i can take a no but i want to give it a chance.. with out risks lifes nothen. so i figure id lay it out on the line for ya. and for everyone else (stl area folk) if u wanna see it just tell me and we all should meet up at a half way point. maybe by the sounds of it on this post that we all pretty much get along so maybe we can start hanging out on the weekends and shit. become friends. just a though btw im up for that. its always cool to meet new ppl.. so tell me guys what u think or for u guys that need welding done just tell me maybe we can work something out.

kyle:bigthumb: :smoker:
    ***im back bitchez time to shine up the underside of some frames... asphalt style***

Re: hey buddys

Originally posted by bagme_85

"smullen" i want u to take a look at it and tell me if its worth been in ur crew. i can take a no but i want to give it a chance.. with out risks lifes nothen. so i figure id lay it out on the line for ya.
    Go to our Club's Forum and sign up.... Show up for a few meets and we'll peep out your ride and see how it goes...

How often do you get around St. Peters/St. Charles Area???

I hear there is a Sonic and a few other spots out there that are hittin pretty good on weekends...
    2000 S-10 Blaza, Wit sum Ghosty Flames sittin on sum Dubbs

!! Built Not Bought !! bagme_85's Avatar

well...

well i get around those area alot really when i want to. on the weekends for the most parts.lol in the summer im always chick hunting lol so im down there alot. and theres a sonics out here in Warrenton that just opend up (if u were talken about that) its pretty damn big lots of ppl out here going to it,well pretty much from all over. as for st.peters/ st.charlies i can do that. no biggy. the only thing i ask though is if i come out i want to have the blazer then instead of what im driven now. lol 93 plymouth minivan.lol yea yea its a ride.lol but im willing to drive to st.l everyonce and a while to hang out. but im going to sign up in that site. so hopefully ill see u in there. o btw smullen if ur wanting my cell # just im me on here and ill give it to u so u can tell me whats going down when u find out. so i can get really ( if u coudl give me a couple of days notice) but im willing to work it out some how. :bigthumb: :smoker:
    ***im back bitchez time to shine up the underside of some frames... asphalt style***

Sonic in st chuck on elm!!

I work at the sonic on elm in st chuck, during saturday nights in the summer it get preety crazy with diffrent things, trucks, cars, rods, etc. I get mad cause im workin and not showin my truck. Well we should all get together sometime sounds like fun. My blazer should be back on the road within the next week or 2:bigthumb:
    DIRRRTTTTT!!!!!!!