Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Roll pan for 2nd gen

Roll pan for 2nd gen

I am looking for a roll pan for my 2nd gen. I havent had any luck. Can anyone help.

http://www.blazinlow.com/forum/showt...threadid=46026

new east coast customs roll pan, gonna be like the raw without the flaws
    Originally posted by bigjsp
    I'd love to keep the blacks and other contributing members of society around. Move the niggers and wiggers and all those who think they are "owed a living" to Austrailia.
    2 DOOR LOVE

Originally posted by BadBrad469
    gonna be like the raw without the flaws
    Ehhh... I wont believe it till I see it. As far as my personal experience goes with ECC, they suck. There is no other word to describe that company.

Check the link in my sig.
    VLAD

My 95

you'd probably be better off doing it yourself. It's a lot cheaper and you can do it with metal, or fiberglass. I highly recommend not wasting your money on a RAW pan
    Completion Date- Whenever the hell I get time

One thing to consider about doing it yourself is the lack of curve in aftermarket roll pans. If you look, your tailgate is curved. Most aftermarket roll pans are straight from what people say. Apparently a stock s10 roll pan is curved, so you'll want to use that one. Just something to think about.

yea the stock s10 rollpan is curved, i have one if you want it
    Completion Date- Whenever the hell I get time

hmmmmm
    yeah cause mine is straight and if I could do it over it would curve

Under Construction 98low4x4blazer's Avatar
    yes there if a curve, i built a one off roll pan out of sheet metal for my blazer and there is a slight curve
    pic's of what my blazer used to be
    Http://www.streetsourcemag.com/Profile.aspx?profileid=22972

custom parts are built not bought

When its done, you'll wish it was yours.

Blazer StepShavers

I'm sorry x_concepts that you may have had a bad experience but these stepshavers will be a perfect 3 pc. bolt on kit. They will contour to match the lines of the body perfectly. We have been working on this kit for many months in order to get the exact look, shape, and design. They will be made of a very very durable ABS plastic that will bolt to the body and can be molded together if you want to do the seamless look, But does not have to be molded, the side panels fit very tight against the roll pan and looks great as is. They will be offered with a tag only option at first and a no tag option will be determined on how may requests are made. This kit will be far superior to the other thats on the market and you will not have to go through all the hassle and time of cutting up a truck bed to get a great look. The auto cad images are on our site and we should have a prototype set on a x-blazer very soon and I will post the imagine right away. If there are any questions please e-mail me at orrcomfg@aol.com (also my aim handle) attn: DAVID and I will be happy to answer any questions or take any comments.

I want to see some pictures. And not just of a finished product. Id like to see pictures of the pan in the same condition as it will be shipped.

Oh and I meant to ask... Do you guys screw everybody on shipping or was it just me? You see, when I placed an order online, the final price (including shipping) came out to be something like $109. But somehow in between the time of my order and the time of me getting the pan, the total price jumped up to $126. Thats what my credit card was charged with.
    VLAD

My 95

Blazer StepShavers

No we didn't screw you, Before you complete your order online there is a statement posted in big black letters that I took directly from the site and it states: SHIPPING CHARGES ARE ESTIMATED. FINAL SHIPPING CHARGE IS DETERMINED AT TIME OF SHIPPING.

So your final shipping charges must have came to $126.00.
    And I will post those pix of the unpainted, fresh of the machines parts as soon as the prototypes are done. We will do a special price for BLAZINLOW members only. We would like to support the Blazer community as best we can. The only mod that has to be done as you may know is to trim back the frame. We are also going to try and do detailed picture step by step instructions.

Re: Blazer StepShavers

Originally posted by EastCoastCustom
    No we didn't screw you, Before you complete your order online there is a statement posted in big black letters that I took directly from the site and it states: SHIPPING CHARGES ARE ESTIMATED. FINAL SHIPPING CHARGE IS DETERMINED AT TIME OF SHIPPING.
    Hmmm. I must have not seen it. In that case, my bad.
    VLAD

My 95

do we have any idea on a date when it will be available?
    WTB: Xtreme leaf and coil springs, 2nd gen taillight fillers

My Cardomain: http://members.cardomain.com/mattilac3b97

Blazer StepShavers

The prototypes will be done this week and we should be able to do a test install the early part of this coming week. If all goes well and no mods need to be made to the molds then we should start production the following week. If no problems arise I feel very comfortable saying the beginning of april. Like I mentioned before I will post pix of the kit un-installed and installed a.s.a.p. With the way the process works its hard to determine a exact date. We are taking pre-orders and those customers will be the first to ship out. The credit card will not be ran until the parts are ready to ship. So feel free to call or e-mail me with questions or to place a pre-order.

sweet....i wasnt asking for an exact date cause i know how hard it is just a time frame so i can have the $ ready. and take all the time needed to get this ready. we're more concerned about the quality of it rather than the quickness of availability.
    WTB: Xtreme leaf and coil springs, 2nd gen taillight fillers

My Cardomain: http://members.cardomain.com/mattilac3b97