Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Roll pan for 2nd gen

[QUOTE]Originally posted by 04XT
    [B]
    Originally posted by kanderson63
    Hurry up with the ECC pics...lol, I would like to see how it looks compared the RAW pan...

Where have you been? hmmm??

You didn't have any problems with your pan did you?
    ...i've posted about the RAW pan several times...here's a link from last May...

http://www.blazinlow.com/forum/showt...threadid=35867

Let me know if you have any other questions...
    Kenny
    Last edited by kanderson63; 03-30-2005 at 12:28 PM.

hey everyone....the 2nd gen ECC rollpan is ready for purchase..they are being made today, shipping out wed..hurry and make your order now

http://www.blazinlow.com/forum/showt...475#post466475

94 4dr 2wd jimmy - GONE!!
    98 4dr 4x4 blazer- GONE
    06 colbalt ss 4dr - GONE
    2012 Ram Sport 1500 QC

4 Door Love

pans

How much is the discount?
    '95 Jimmy 4-dr
    '03 Ram 4X4 Quad Cab (Hemiless) 360 Power....Underpowered!

Knob Noster Occupation: Pimping you out. Photoshop Diety.

60 dollar discount, but you still have to add shipping. (it was like 24 dollars for shipping for me).

ecc roll pan

the ecc roll pan needs lots of mods to fit. I got mine this past thursday and tried a test fit on my 04 extreme blazer. The fairings are too short. The braces for the fairings need to be trimmed down about 2 inches for the fairings to have support. And you gotta cut the frame back about 2 1/4". If you do so, you have nothing between your roll pan and the gas tank. My dad and i are going to mig weld a 2 inch steel beam to the frame for some support. There are no instructions with the kit either. I have what looks like a bracket, but i have no clue where it goes. Its a pretty close fit, but not perfect. My right fairing is 3/8' longer than my left one. So hopefully when its done the body lines match up. I am calling the dealer tomorrow to see if cutting the frame voids the whole warranty of the truck. If not, i'll post step by step pics of what we do. My plans are to add a flush mount neon up about the licence plate for the plate light. Well see what happens. Its a lot of work just to put the kit on though. I'll keep you guys posted.

lol that makes me feel good about my raw pan
    Completion Date- Whenever the hell I get time

Knob Noster Occupation: Pimping you out. Photoshop Diety.

I had no problems... and I figured out the other bracket, and boxed my frames in, and I've already mounted it...

yeah my pans on, i just cut the frame rails off thats all..if someone re-erends you, its not your fault..i just change my insurancr plan from 5mph bumpers to none, it goes up like $40 a year or so...

they said specificaly that there was going to be no directions with the batch that was sent out becuase they did not get printed in time..dave at ecc said if you have any questions about how to install it to call him and they would give u step by step over the phone..it wasnt hard..yeah some parts need a bit of trimming, but nothing that molding it as one piece wont solve

as for the light, i just cut out a square for a steel rollpan light and flush mounted it, came out good check it out here

94 4dr 2wd jimmy - GONE!!
    98 4dr 4x4 blazer- GONE
    06 colbalt ss 4dr - GONE
    2012 Ram Sport 1500 QC

4 Door Love

roll pan

thanks man i was looking at the pics that were posted and it was really helpful!!! I just picked up a mig welder last nite cause im gonna fab a bar behind the roll pan for some protection. Im doing it wed night. I sent it in for paint last night. I post pics of mine when i get it done. i appreciate the help.