Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: chopped top 85

Originally posted by 87layinlow
    okay im sorry but no one has said this and im going to... i dont like this project at all due to the fact of its impossibility of use... i mean NO ONE will be able to drive this thing.. whats hte point of building this? did i miss something about this thing because... i feel its kinda dumb to build if its going to amount to no use :( sorry
    umm read first, this is a response you should have said or not my style I appreciate the work....be a positve blazinlowerererer
    Originally posted by CDUBZ
    I dunno, its just like the tail light draggers in my opinion....im not a fan of loosing drivability.
    props on the work though....#1 thing to get over looked is hard work.
    :hifu:
    87 350/350, juiced, body dropped on 20s, 00 sonoma front end conversion, shaved everything FOR SALE! http://www.mautofied.com/listing-100059983.htm
    -=Honky's Garage=-
    custom parts

http://www.myspace.com/infamousdubz

not really my style either, but you gotta admit thats alot of fabbing. and I always got love for a fellow modifier "bolt on boys excluded :D

will work for food! phatfarmer2's Avatar
    i love how people criticise someones work when they probly cant do anything near the amount of work involved.... yea it might not be your style, but hes not building it for you...
    Grounded 4 Life
    "continuing where the factory left off"

Street Source page

Projects i've done

V8 Love
    Pneumatic Love

Ok guys lets stop cappin on one another! Everyone has an oppinion and thats what these things are for to express them. I got mad when someone questioned my abilitys before they saw my work, after they have seen it then thats there oppinion. But if u like what i am doing or not, its all good!
    as for some of the points made. the driveability thing i so agree. But isnt drivablity always in question when building a custom ride. Its hard as hell to drive some of these trucks after being body dropped! Then lets go with the paint jobs i worry about leaving my driver out with the paint i threw at it! So maybe its not just the fact that we can or cant drive em its just they arnt practical.
    This truck is just messed up, i will admit to it. But the one thing that is being missed is that this sport isnt about that its about being different! did we all forget that?
    I am building this truck to do just that, be differnet. I like the wild ass customs of the 70's that were just dumb but u had to look at it and go thats kinda cool. Its taking what we all do and just showing it as art! cuz that is what it is.
    Will this run? yes. will i drive it? yes. I will drag the piss out of it! that is what it is for, to get attention, and have fun!
    If u dont like the ride thats all good! it just makes me work that much harder. Thanx to all that have defended me and this messed up truck! when i get this thing done i hope to meet some of ya at the shows when im showing it off! hit me up and ill take ya for a drag!
    Lata all! now get in the garage and build!
    Oz
    Lord of the flames
    "try doing that with vinyl"
    Slow draggin
    sd-Kutt it like u stole it

Anyone who takes the time to punctuate and spell right is okay in my book :bigthumb:

sirlordoz you know what would be bad, put in a sliding ragtop when you are done with it, more than likely fitting under the roof is gonna be hard so with the ragtop slide it back and stick your head up and out of the roof, that might be pretty badass looking might not not sure, just my 2 cents
    1990 S10 - Bagged - Shaved - SFBD'd

im way ahead of ya banger! i just need to order the greman helmet and the goggles first! lol,
    lata!
    Oz
    Lord of the flames
    Slow draggin

Hey guys i finally put some pics of the windshield and the door so u may want to check it out lata all!
    http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/489237/6
    Oz
    Lord of the flames
    Slow draggin

paint, paint, paint mixbreedblaze's Avatar
    holy shit that is fuckin crazy........when i first saw the pics i thought u were just kiddin with everyone and was gonnna build it back up................but holy fuckin poop.............

thats crazy.......

i say keep goin......
    u might half to get surgery to cut yer legs and upper body down so that u are a midget( no offense) , then u could actually fit in there and drive it....lol
    4-door, shaved handles, shaved antenna, lowered, welded and shaved body seams, rollpan with plate off to left side, two tone tweed, custom paint and airbrush, Mazzi Sphinx 2 17"s.....

Your idea of a thrill ride: Six Flags. My idea of a thrill ride: teeter-tottering on a speed bump

will work for food! phatfarmer2's Avatar
    so did u get the other side of the windshield on yet? what u gonan do with the colum?
    Grounded 4 Life
    "continuing where the factory left off"

Street Source page

Projects i've done

V8 Love
    Pneumatic Love

thats insane....guess the seats gonna be leaning all the way back huh:D

its alittle to low for me(the roof) but hey its custom, and n e thing custom n that takes time i say good job and keep up the good work:bigthumb:

well.... you might as well take it the rest of the way down...so you dont have to cut windows... and then ragtop it ...that would be cool.

Just thought it was time to get on here myself and give my 2 cents about the truck. I LOVE IT!!!! I may be biest because i'm one of the guys working on it but yeah when i first started working on it i was like what the fuck u got to be kidding me but yeah i loved the idea of it cause i havent seen a blazzer or anything else for that fact like this. and yeah as for driving it i'll fucking drive the damn thing maybe not far but just to prove it will drive. so i'll drop a line when i can and step in when i can to help try and keep the peace :D

ERRATIC SHOW TRUCKS (TX)
    at first i expected this guy to have the cab higher than the rest.. where it almost looked like a truck with a weird bedcover..

but know.. fk IDK

i really dont see my 6 y/o brother gettin in it with a 5 inch bd, and this roof, but ooook.. lol..

yeah so did this thing die?