Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Finally Done With Project

Originally posted by slammins15
    Well guys it seems its for sale and now it's 6-71 again have at him http://www.blazinlow.com/forum/showt...threadid=54837
    not even sure what to believe.

I guess my only advice to those considering buying it is "you will own all the pieces you load on the trailer". If parts are broke or wounded, your money will probably already be spent. Better plan on going through it ALL, right down to the engine main caps, balancer / blower hub and front suspension cotter pins and rear suspension parts and all welds.

If it truly makes 800 HP you should be thinking tranny shield, approved flex plate and a variety of parts and pieces to protect yourself even on the street.

Originally posted by bigjsp
    not even sure what to believe.

I guess my only advice to those considering buying it is "you will own all the pieces you load on the trailer". If parts are broke or wounded, your money will probably already be spent. Better plan on going through it ALL, right down to the engine main caps, balancer / blower hub and front suspension cotter pins and rear suspension parts and all welds.

If it truly makes 800 HP you should be thinking tranny shield, approved flex plate and a variety of parts and pieces to protect yourself even on the street.

def agree!

Registered User Catching Second's Avatar
    720 dominators... man.. ddn't know they made 'em.
    "A true hotrodder wouldn't be content untill he had created a car so violent, so hairy, so totally sick that the very act of dropping the hammer would result in instant death. Anything less results in the need to go faster." - Tony DeFeo

Originally posted by Catching Second
    720 dominators... man.. ddn't know they made 'em.

Again as I posted over a month ago

Originally posted by bigjsp
    Put it on e-bay -----have the people that really did the parts choices or at least truly "understand what you have" write the description, that way if you do sell it you won't have legal issues.

BTW: its a 750 cfm dominator--- but Catching already knew that. ;)
    http://www.holley.com/products.asp?product=0-80186-1