Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: My rollpan arrived today!!!

abs plastic..shipping to me was $30 so it wasnt bad..since the pan goes for $259.99 + shipping for the normal person, dave hooked up blazinlow,i like it, i say go for it jp

dave told me i should have it by monday tuesday...wed the latest..and it came yesterday..so the shipping was great..and it was by fedex, go fuckin figure. but hopefully it can stop raining, and i can start to sober u pcuase im drunk as shit, and i wont wake up late tomorow, ill stort tomorrow

94 4dr 2wd jimmy - GONE!!
    98 4dr 4x4 blazer- GONE
    06 colbalt ss 4dr - GONE
    2012 Ram Sport 1500 QC

4 Door Love

Got it on

Well I put on my pan today....

Im still like whoa on it.... lol I still gotta paint it but ehh in time...
    I cut the exhaust cause it was in the way and i didnt wanna cut the pan... Going to put a turndown on...
    That was a bitch though how long did it take everyone else...
    Idea....billet liscence plate cover with built in light $60 Worth every penny
    :evil:

Under Construction 98low4x4blazer's Avatar
    looks dam good man
    pic's of what my blazer used to be
    Http://www.streetsourcemag.com/Profile.aspx?profileid=22972

custom parts are built not bought

When its done, you'll wish it was yours.

I dont understand why GM didnt do this in the first place?

I know there are bumper regulations and all, but i am sure there is a way to engineer one from the factory.

P.S those look sweet, cant wait to see them painted and installed.

P.P.S Fetto, how is the phantom front end coming?
    dave -

Don't know

:rofl: Im still kinda iffy on it... I like it .... but I dont know from a distance.... It looks kinda off... well with the xtreme kit....:confused:
    Maybe Im just not used to it

Does yours look like this one? Cant really tell in the pic.
    dave -

Eat.Sleep.Lift...repeat EmptyPockets's Avatar
    hey bitch how hard was it to put in? once i go home in the summer and see fetto's I think i might order it. least it looks like fits

well

Its kind of a bitch to put on.... use 2 people.... it will go much quicker....it doesnt really take all that long...

Put your sides on first!

The only bitchin part is the frame... cut 3 ins off....

It took about 3 hours to do everything... Trial and error... after you get all the pieces lined up and the holes drilled it goes pretty quick...

LoL I was doing it and everyone was like what are you doing your cuttin the frame....Fucksticks....cause they all ended up liking it... I dont know..

I think that the reason I am kinda iffy about it is the fact that the stock sides were so much bigger.... Its just really drastic...
    Talked to Fetto today... he says once I get it painted it will come together...

I think they look kinda short because my truck is white and the pan is black it kinda throws it off.... it should only be like that for a week.... Ill get pics up asap of it finished

cant wait to see those pictures and the pan completed, it ight be easier if you mold it together as one piece, would look nicer too, eec suggested abs/pvc glue and it should hold forever..then just some bondo. thats what i plan on doin, and that plate may have to be my only source for a light not sure how i would get a light to fit in the pan without fucking up the look

94 4dr 2wd jimmy - GONE!!
    98 4dr 4x4 blazer- GONE
    06 colbalt ss 4dr - GONE
    2012 Ram Sport 1500 QC

4 Door Love

I'm glad you like it. That's all that matters.

But even after seeing them, I am still going to end up with the RAW pan. From the picture above it looks like the kit on the rear section sits up way to high. Then, on the black one they have pictures of, it looks like it gave it a flat ass. :nono:

Take some more pics, I'd like to have my views adjusted. I really would!
    2003 Blazer Xtreme

Mods at: http://www.cardomain.com/id/xtremeblzr03

It looks good, but could be better. I think it would look better if the end pieces came down more to be on the same level as ground effects. Anybody buying one for a non-xtreme?

Also, just throwing an idea for light... You can probably do what I did. I bought a chrome light at auto zone for like $5, drilled a small hole from the buttom for wires and then mounted the light. Then I cut a plug off the stock light, wired it to the new one after I installed it and it just plugs in now. The only draw back is that you cant take the light off of the pan without cutting the plug off first (hole I drilled is only big enough for wires to fit through, not the plug), but hey... You can kind of see it in a picture, that chrome square above the plate in the middle.

P.S. Can one of you snap a pic of how the pan mounts? Just want to see it.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    VLAD

My 95

i ordered a non extreme one and its been over a week. I dont think dave ever processe my order. I have to give him a ring today but I cant wait for this thing to show up at my door. Not a lot of s10/blazer guys around me so the more i can do to my blazer the better.

Just spoke to Dave and the standard kits have been shipped out earlier this week, so my order has been placed. (SWEET) Once I get it I'll through some pics up!

The reason we couldn't bring the side panels down further is that the roll pan has a lot of roll to it and the pan would have been so tall from top to bottom that it didnt fit the blazer portionally. And really this only pertains to the Xtreme kit. The Standard kit is a different look all together, it doesnt have the ground effect piece hanging at the bottom of the part. And Xtremebitch I think once you get the kit painted it will look alot better and different. I think you'll like it better than the RAW. I also mentioned that on the first run of these kits we will not have a instruction sheet. But we are working on one. It may seem a little confusing at first but it is really a simple kit to install. Like Xtremebitch said be sure to install the side panels first. If anyone needs any help at all on intstallation call me i'll be happy to help.

*subscribes*

waitin for more pics...
    it's a shame i invested so much time and paint into my half-assed roll-pan