Thread: Rebuilt?

Rebuilt?

I was wondering How much it cost to get the whole thing rebuilt, and is it worth it?...I just want it to look cleaner under there and to run better..I dont plan on getting a 350 it's too much money..im only 17, so i just wanna fix up my 4.3, any ideas?

I know there are some dress up kits that could make your engine look cleaner. But i noticed you lived in Orange Park, I live in Jacksonville, and there is this mechanic close to me, and he does the best job, and he is one of the cheapest in Jax. If ya need the phone # to his shop, i can give it to ya. Just give me a little bit to find it.
    s10droppin
    93' s-10 extended cab 2.8 v6 dropped with a 3/4 drop. 2 10in. Kicker free air with a MA audio 1000 watt amp and panasonic head unit.

Future mods: 18" chrome rims
    smoothie bumper
    rollpan
    ram air hood
    tweed interior
    airbags
    lanzar flip-screen 7" tv

Yea if you could get that number for me, i would appreciate it..and thats sweet you live in jax, got any pix of your ride?

yea, i got a couple pics, but its way still in construction. im only 17, so i dont get the money i want to hook it up. But, im hopefully getting a job at nimnicht chevy helping the in the body work, and start painting cars. Then, ill be able to paint my truck. let me look around my house and I should be able to find the number. just give me a couple days, i should come acrossed it.
    93' s-10 extended cab 2.8 v6 dropped with a 3/4 drop. 2 10in. Kicker free air with a MA audio 1000 watt amp and panasonic head unit.

Future mods: 18" chrome rims
    smoothie bumper
    rollpan
    ram air hood
    tweed interior
    airbags
    lanzar flip-screen 7" tv

Allright thanks, yea im only 17 too. I work at Winn Dixie (Grocery Store) and Ive been there for 2 years and only make 6.00 an hour
    :evilmad: