Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 37 of 37

Thread: bring on the hate

  1. #31
    The Media Bitch SpikesBlazin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Verona, PA
    Posts
    10,217
    i liek the black rims with chrome spinners but only if they were real and they aint. but looks good with all black to not all chrome spinners nasty lookin. want to see the new grill though.

    http://www.laydoutproductions.com/
    Contact me for any video questions.

  2. #32
    Eat.Sleep.Lift...repeat EmptyPockets's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    East Side
    Posts
    6,498
    you should of kept the 22's they looked hot as shit.

  3. #33
    it fell? otter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    Knob Noster Occupation: Pimping you out. Photoshop Diety.
    Posts
    4,933
    Originally posted by Lurker_bob
    Looks like no one here is of any "Ethnic" origin


    Way to show off the fact that you're a piece of shit.





  4. #34
    Rollin' Holy Member jstblz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    4,544
    Originally posted by otter

    Way to show off the fact that you're a piece of shit.




    hahaha :bigthumb:
    Otter fan club CEO

    Originally posted by SpikesBlazin
    dont worry i like them black too. :omg:
    "A little knowledge of science makes man an atheist, but an in-depth study of science makes him a believer in GOD."
    Francis Bacon (1561-1626)

  5. #35
    2wd owning member bmxr4life87's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Sapulpa, Oklahoma
    Posts
    1,584
    Originally posted by Lurker_bob
    Looks like no one here is of any "Ethnic" origin
    those kind of comments are the whole reason people can't just drop the whole black/white thing!
    besides that ethnicity isn't the color of your skin, its your BELIEFS man, your religion, RACE is your color! There isn't anyone on these boards who are racist or who care what color your skin is! The only thing we judge about you here is
    1. Your attitude in general
    2. Your blazer
    3. Your creativness

    color, ethnicity, sexual preferance, country of origin, race, beliefs, none of that shit matters here man! just remember that and everything is cool :smoker:
    NEW RIDE 89 s10 std cab shortbed 2.5 5 speed 2WD slammed 6/5
    90 4x4 2dr, primer, 18's, 4.3, rollpan, 6/6 slam, SOLD
    The only ford i would drive is a courier!

  6. #36
    5.7L VORTEC 350 blazin4low's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Jax,FL
    Posts
    2,613
    Originally posted by bmxr4life87
    those kind of comments are the whole reason people can't just drop the whole black/white thing!
    besides that ethnicity isn't the color of your skin, its your BELIEFS man, your religion, RACE is your color! There isn't anyone on these boards who are racist or who care what color your skin is! The only thing we judge about you here is
    1. Your attitude in general
    2. Your blazer
    3. Your creativness

    color, ethnicity, sexual preferance, country of origin, race, beliefs, none of that shit matters here man! just remember that and everything is cool :smoker:
    amen, my brother.......lol

    he knew people were going to rag him about the rims, he said it in his post, he just wanted some opinions about his ride and he's getting them. then Lurker_bob, you come in hear and throw that shit on the table......bmxr4life87 summed it up for me.
    http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t114/VortecBlazer/sidredo.jpg
    Tuned by Bland Tuning
    Transmission built by Transbuilderguy on FSC!
    Marine Intake swap by me

  7. #37
    Registered User FabianSS357's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Near Houston
    Posts
    1,968
    Originally posted by EmTea
    Nice work, granted I'm not into that kinda stuff but nice job non-the-less.
    im probably gonna be bitched out for somthing here but this sums up my opinion,

    any fool can bolt on big ass wheels.

    mine are only about 71% of those 20foes and i didnt loose ride quality or have to cut my wheel wells. and if i ever do cut the wheel wells, itll be to tuck 18s-20s



    but the truck does look good, i always give props to black trucks, i know how much of a hassle they can be :bigthumb:

    if you like it, more power to you, but i, like others believe you had it at 22. remember, nothing depreciates more than wheels, and nothing will be "new and cool" for long.
    Superbee is a Flaming homosexual!
    A firm believer that women are physcotic.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •