Thread: $ 75 autobahn drop kit

Third Gear Bark!!!!! badandy247's Avatar

$ 75 autobahn drop kit

Has anybody actually tried this drop kit? Does it ride like shit I want to know right now my blaze it my secondary car so I am getting the urge to tint lower and so on as cheap as I can but not at the sake of making it so bad I never want to drive it again let me Know Thanx:bigthumb:
    Don't laugh, your daughter thinks it's cool
    www.hazardousaddictions.com

how much is the drop? You get what you pay for. And prsonally suspension is not one area im gonna skimp on. it could be the difference between hurt or dead.
    Originally posted by bigjsp
    :rolleyes:

Ba - bup - pa pa da dang ga dang dang yi dip ti ta dip - blue moon

shoo be do wop!

Just picture your grandparents "bumping uglies" in the back seat of a 57 chevy

streetissuecustoms.com low_blazer's Avatar
    Lol...If autobahn sends you the right kit the first time, you're lucky. If it's 75$, it's Chassis Tech (AIM Crap). You get what you pay for. Save your cash, get something from Beltech, DJM, GroundForce, Western Chassis...Autobahn's customer service sucks, along with their shipping charges. Not worth the hassle
    Doug
    '85 Blazer...bagged, small-blocked, back-halfed and body dropped
    http://streetissuecustoms.com/salesban_3.jpg
    Street Issue Customs

For all your custom fiberglass, interior or stereo needs... Epicenter Designs

Originally posted by S/T Lover
    That post would have made more sense if you would have just pissed all over the screen and posted a screen shot of that.

Dude Ive never tried autobahn, I roll belltech & bags on both 10's, but this is a place where you dont want to go cheap keeping your suspension tight
    and riding good is as important as maintaining your engine. So save up and get the best setup possible underneth,Spindles,Coils,Leafs, and blocks. what ever the route dont sell your suspension CHEAP.

Lay Low:bigthumb:
    Last edited by Lay Low; 07-08-2002 at 03:32 PM.

Third Gear Bark!!!!! badandy247's Avatar
    Thanks guys even though I don't really ever drive the blaze I don't want it to be a piece of shit if I was gonna start drivin it again
    Don't laugh, your daughter thinks it's cool
    www.hazardousaddictions.com

'93 Typhoon / 97 Isuzu C-Town216's Avatar
    Sounds to me like they're selling some springs they got from the junk yard and cleaned up and cut down along with some cheap ass blocks with no steel center pin. I'd cut my own springs and get the cheap blocks from Auto Zone or Advanced and drill out the center pin so I could put a long grade 8 steel bolt throught the blocks and leaf pack and remove the biggest leaf and have the same shitty drop for $25.00. At least then I'd have another $50.00 for shorter shocks.