Thread: 2 more questions

2 more questions

alright i lowered my truck 3/3 with springs and blocks.. and it has the typical sitting a little lower on the drivers side .. my question is.. what makes them sit like that? is it the spindles? or the a-arms or what? because im about go order a set of drop spindles and i want to know if i should get the spacers for the springs from belltech to straighten the front out.. and for the back if i just get the leafs de-arched or get drop ones i wont have any trouble rite?
    and the second question.. how good are djm spindles? someone i know near me said he will sell me a set for a decent price but i dont want crap stuff on my truck.

thanx
    matt

Doesnt look like this supernova's Avatar
    they have this on another post....and b-low...who i trust said that if u get the spacer for the front coil that it will fix it...cuz i argued with him for a while....but he said it will fix it....so i would trust him on it
    ________
    Stocks to buy now
    Last edited by supernova; 02-26-2011 at 12:52 AM.

alright thanx.. because when i bought my belltech springs i forgot to ask about the spacers.. and i wasnt sure if i got spindles if it would solve the problem...

matt

it comes that way from the factory, and its nit really noticable untill you lower it. or so im told.
    Originally posted by bigjsp
    :rolleyes:

Ba - bup - pa pa da dang ga dang dang yi dip ti ta dip - blue moon

shoo be do wop!

Just picture your grandparents "bumping uglies" in the back seat of a 57 chevy

i read about it before i bought the springs and all but i didnt think it would be bad.. but you kan tell now or atleast i kan.. and it bothers me for some reason so ill just find the spacers and hopefully be fine..

anything about the djm spindles?

matt

hey slow89 the DJM spindles are good they are one of the best spindles or maybe the best out there, thats what kind of spindles i got and i havent had any problems. but make sure they are good.

Spacers??? I've got 2''spindles on my Blaze right now. I just finished putting in a order for 1' lowering springs at Summit. Will I need spacers for my 87 Blaze?
    "It's not called cheating, unless you get caught."

-Al Bundy

innocent1 being that my s-10 needs them then you probably do too..

low87jimmy thanx about the spindles

streetissuecustoms.com low_blazer's Avatar
    I dunno....measure your truck before you drop it. Mine sat level all the way around. No lean after I lowered it either. Now that it's bagged, it doesn't really matter :) Every truck is different...most came with the wierd lean from the factory, some didn't.
    Doug
    '85 Blazer...bagged, small-blocked, back-halfed and body dropped
    http://streetissuecustoms.com/salesban_3.jpg
    Street Issue Customs

For all your custom fiberglass, interior or stereo needs... Epicenter Designs

Originally posted by S/T Lover
    That post would have made more sense if you would have just pissed all over the screen and posted a screen shot of that.

now that i have been driving it for a few days.. it seems like it went away.. maybe when the springs settled it compensated(sp) for it.. or maybe im just used to it by now.. who knows