Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Blazers And 22s.. No No

Originally posted by lushdrunk
    I will stick with your first statment, 22's are gay tucked or not, s-10's look gay with that large of a wheel

I will be glad when the fad of huge huge wheels on small cars/trucks goes out of style, it's just like the 13's with low pro tires that stick 8" past the fender of the early 90's

Rear finally laid out with my (GAY 22's) on my 96 four door. Pic is bad but heres what you get for now.

looks good i like it. but can the front be done?

http://www.laydoutproductions.com/
    Contact me for any video questions.

front is done with ART upper and lower control arms

can you turn haha. man i love those fenders. lookin at gettin those a year ago. but never got them. wish you were goin to carlisle.
    Last edited by SpikesBlazin; 05-11-2005 at 09:49 PM.

http://www.laydoutproductions.com/
    Contact me for any video questions.

didnt know they made these fenders so i made them myself. do u plan on going to ITB this year?

Eat.Sleep.Lift...repeat EmptyPockets's Avatar
    fuck anyone that says 22s are gay...cuse they arent as long as you have a nice enough drop. I would totally of bought 22s instead of my 20s if i didnt have 4wd and my front tires stick out alittle bit.

looks amazing bro

I also thought 22's were too big and look gay on a mini, but tucking like those do they look sick. Kinda cool when you cant even see the top lugs.

I'm still waiting to see this bagged and body dropped truck with the missing wheel. Its not like he ant afford a digi cam if he can afford bags and body drop on 22's.

looks sweet!! :bigthumb:

funny how homeboy posts a picture of 22"s tucked, and everyones opinion changes.

this cant be the first time you've seen a blazer tucking 22"s.. can it?

Knob Noster Occupation: Pimping you out. Photoshop Diety.

Not the first time, and MY opinion didn't change, I still like them....

Ideally I want a set of black rims w/ the chrome lip, with a chrome spinner... 22".... I need a towel.

these were the wheels he HAD (blazerextreme02)

but, he's gonna be getting some different 22's now

he just bought the 99 sonoma grille and headlights with a 2003 sonoma bumper without fog lights for the frt end.
    Originally posted by bigjsp
    I'd love to keep the blacks and other contributing members of society around. Move the niggers and wiggers and all those who think they are "owed a living" to Austrailia.
    2 DOOR LOVE

built not bought pimpinblazer89's Avatar
    its all what you like, my opinion still the same , i wont go any bigger then 20 inch rim , shit if i ever get new rims probly go with 18's but thats just me, if you have 22's and are tuckin them i give you credit , i just wont put 22's on my truck
    Jeff
    89 4x4 blazer slammed shaved
    83 2wd blazer stock << frame for my 89
    85 olds 98 daily driver

http://www.cardomain.com/id/pimpinblazer89

AIM: pimpinblazer89

my s10 is in the works, the back is done, but the front isnt, its going to lay on 22's front and back, and yes im doing the work, not paying some one else to do it. i can see both sides of the argument, when i had the 22's on my blazer with a 3 or 4 in drop it looked ok to me at some angles, and the wheels looked too big and it was too high at other angles , and it sucked, cause i couldnt really turn all that well, it was fine on the road, but parking lots and stuff like that the steering wheel wouldnt turn much more than one full turn either way. now ive got 18's to ride around on most of the time, and ill just put the 22's on for shows and showin off once i finish it. heres a pic of the s10

Originally posted by blazerxtreme02
    some of you people are morons..

it wasnt the lug nuts that came off.. it was the studs.. the lug.. theres a millions reasons why my stud could have been weakend.. thats all it is..

and i found out today that stock studs are ok, you just gotta hope that moron at discount tire doesnt cross thread the nuts

Most of us morons rolling the 20's/22's dont have this problem! We do our own work and in the incident that we do have to bring it to a place like discount tire... we check over there work! :nono:

All you have to do is look where he is from and everything is explained. It's the case of a half ass mini trucker. I wish I could have been there to laugh my ass off when your 22 was sitting next to you at a stop light.