Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: junkyard finds

Gateway, yes, is the track. just be careful driving over there, dont go through brooklyn, whatever you do. hookers will bother you, nasty ones.
    92 blazer 4 door 4.3 2wd, 00 s10, 03 accord v6

Originally posted by 668
    I fuckin popped her, held back a little, but I clipped her pretty good.

Originally posted by thechariot
    Gateway, yes, is the track. just be careful driving over there, dont go through brooklyn, whatever you do. hookers will bother you, nasty ones.
    awww you dont like the hookers.... im disappointed, i guess after that one gave you the clap you dont like them anymore? lol j/k

Originally posted by primus
    i guess thats why your ghetto rich, eh? jk
    :rofl: :rofl: :bigthumb: for sure haha

As far as junkyards there is Black Lane and Caseyville Auto Salvage both of which are in Caseyville Illinois, U Wrench It, or whatever its called now in St Louis, has stuff sometimes, and there is Speedway which is considered East ST Louis. Out of all those Speedway and Caseyville Auto Salvage are the best.
    1990 S10 - Bagged - Shaved - SFBD'd

Originally posted by tippmann243
    haha...you have no proof since they dont give out receipts

:p:
    sure i do. i have a screen print of what you typed.
    ill tell what. just get me a set of newer zq8 rims from there and i wont say a thing. lmfao
    91 GMC SYCLONE(fast),88 2wd blazer(old school and sold),88 S-10 BLAZER(sold),92 4dr 2wd blazer(pink and bagged)93' s-10 blazer(plow truck),88 GTA TUNE PORT(blown motor),97 MXZ 670,01 YAMAHA RAPTOR(sleeping),87 YSR 50 CC WITH A 125 CC(never be done)
    THE SURGEON GENERAL WARNING NEVER SAID ANYTHING ABOUT SMOKING A FORD

ill see what i can hide in my pants, when i stole that driveshaft i hid it in my pants then said i was on my way to pick up some hookers adn i was already prepared

they suck dick, outside, in plain view. i know hookers have no class, but cmon..
    92 blazer 4 door 4.3 2wd, 00 s10, 03 accord v6

Originally posted by 668
    I fuckin popped her, held back a little, but I clipped her pretty good.

my dads friend owns a wrecking yard so i get whatever i want for free. i got a 90 s-10 cameo with a built 4.3, lowered, tires wheels oversized sway bars and some other shit for $400. its all going in my blazer. o yea dont swap to digital dashed they blow...
    it would be easier with more money.

my project thread

I went to the junkyard yesterday and spent 2 hours removing a wiring harness (i'm slow, shut up) and I just happend to get it out and I left it there, planning to drive in and load it up (lazy) BUT... the place closed, so I couldn't fucking pay for the damn thing. That pissed me off. I went back today and loaded the whole wiring harness, spark plug wires, and other goodies in a tool box and paid $10 for some other shit (not even worth $10) So I figure I made $100 today. (That's what they wanted for all harnesses)

:nono:

you bunch of fucking thieves

if i ever saw you snooping around i would probably shoot you....

then steal whatever zq8 parts you were hiding for myself.

:rofl:
    Superbee is a Flaming homosexual!
    A firm believer that women are physcotic.

Nice find ..Im pissed here in nj they stopped all the u pull it yards for some bs reason .you cant even go in the yard anymore.It was great spending all day in a scrap yard looking for stuff.but no more in nj at least all the ones by me..:mad:
    I've been doing the Fonda workout: the Peter Fonda workout. That's where I wake up, take a hit of acid, smoke a joint, and run to my sister's house and ask her for money.

Originally posted by postal
    Nice find ..Im pissed here in nj they stopped all the u pull it yards for some bs reason .you cant even go in the yard anymore.It was great spending all day in a scrap yard looking for stuff.but no more in nj at least all the ones by me..:mad:
    That sucks. I love walking the yard and finding all sorts of crazy stuff.

Teeleton
    89 Dark Blue Blazer : The Hotrod : Tuning in progress : 9.32@72 1/8th mile... new 1/4 times coming.
    89 Black Blazer : The Daily : 16.9@82
    Member of H.A.S.T.E. (Houston Area S-Series & T-Series Enthusiasts)
    Get your butt to the 2006 S-Series Nationals!
    hi scott

Ya it sucks I used to go there just for something to do .I would find all kinds of crap in cars ,money ,tools,wallets,pictures,a bunch of junk yard jesus,cds,.To bad its over .Now they take the stuff off for you and you cant see it till you get it and the parts are usually not as good as they say ..
    I've been doing the Fonda workout: the Peter Fonda workout. That's where I wake up, take a hit of acid, smoke a joint, and run to my sister's house and ask her for money.

Originally posted by Teeleton
    That sucks. I love walking the yard and finding all sorts of crazy stuff.

Teeleton
    this one time me and my buddy found at least 30 feet of 4 guage stero wire, and it some how ended up in my toolbox

im trying to think of all the other good finds

ohhh there was a demolition derby car there one time witha roll cage made out of exhaust tubing, ummmm the totaly ricd out car witha wing off and f-15 ummmthe car i could have swore was a typhoon turned out to be a bravada...but it was torched adn i could see hints of a body kit and i could of swre it had typhoon wheels, the burb with 4 subs from like the 70's that werent even in a box, more like a table, it had a big sheet of plywood with holes cut for the subs it had an outer frame wrok to supot the plywood then it had 4 legs witha some more frame work to keep it from falling over

Bringing back an old thread....

Found some billet door sills on a ranger today. Alittle sanding and polish, they should be good to go.
    http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t114/VortecBlazer/sidredo.jpg
    Tuned by Bland Tuning
    Transmission built by Transbuilderguy on FSC!
    Marine Intake swap by me

i have had a few good finds recently.

mostly just some zq8 parts for buddies trucks.

the one gem i did find was a blink switch for my buddies 96 s10. list price for the part was 196 bucks. for a 96 s10 with out tilt and without cruise.

somehow we managed to find a 96 that fit the bill. after about 15 min i had it out and it cost him 6 bucks.

i don't go junkyard as much as i used to. there for a while i was getting parts and reselling them locally for a small profit.

one thing i do grab every time i go are gm fan relays and fuel pump relays.
    they are PERFECT for making wiring harnesses for lights fans or whatever else you want to add. i have about 15 or so fan relays and a hand full of fuel pump relays in my wiring box right now.

i grab speaker wire whenever i can because it seems like as soon i grab it a buddy is putting in subs or the wire is bigger then what he currently has.

Nice, my brother found a rear ground effects piece for his camaro for $8 they go for at least $80 online
    http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t114/VortecBlazer/sidredo.jpg
    Tuned by Bland Tuning
    Transmission built by Transbuilderguy on FSC!
    Marine Intake swap by me