Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: 26'' on 85 blazer

  1. #1
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    norfolk ,va
    Posts
    28

    26'' on 85 blazer

    i was thinkin about 24s on my blazer til i saw this

    that looks good to me.
    but my question is, would 26'' fit on an 85 blazer if it were lifted?
    www.dreaztouch.com
    when ordering use client# 0104

    I HAVE OVER 400 FRAGRANCES......

    WHY DO YOU STINK?

  2. #2
    built not bought pimpinblazer89's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Waterbury CT
    Posts
    2,798
    thats just nasty, id like to take it offroading
    Jeff
    89 4x4 blazer slammed shaved
    83 2wd blazer stock << frame for my 89
    85 olds 98 daily driver

    http://www.cardomain.com/id/pimpinblazer89

    AIM: pimpinblazer89

  3. #3
    I 4got Everything I Knew SCarolinaBlazin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    235
    thats just UGLY. i`ll never understand it. big rims were made for full size suv`s not small suv`s and cars. if you`re not driving a 4x4 you shouldn`t raise you vehicle to put rims on it. to answr your question though. they will fit. but to get high enough the right way is gonna cost you.

  4. #4
    Dont be a fagget drag it! scrapinseries's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    minneapolis, mn
    Posts
    46
    how many fucking times is this truck gonna get posted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:whogives: :lame:

  5. #5
    Registered User bnstphnsn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    334
    Originally posted by SCarolinaBlazin
    thats just UGLY. i`ll never understand it. big rims were made for full size suv`s not small suv`s and cars. if you`re not driving a 4x4 you shouldn`t raise you vehicle to put rims on it.
    Amen.
    Ben Stephenson @ CarSound Forums
    http://www.cardomain.com/id/benitoatcarsond
    My Box Construction Thread

  6. #6
    Eat.Sleep.Lift...repeat EmptyPockets's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    East Side
    Posts
    6,498
    honestly I posted this god damn truck over a month ago and there has been like 4 more other threads for it.

    they are 24s, they are ugly and who gives a fuck.

    you can fit anything you want on a blazer, its CALLED CUSTOM...but why the fuck whoud u

  7. #7
    5.7L VORTEC 350 blazin4low's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Jax,FL
    Posts
    2,593
    Originally posted by EmptyPockets
    honestly I posted this god damn truck over a month ago and there has been like 4 more other threads for it.

    they are 24s, they are ugly and who gives a fuck.

    you can fit anything you want on a blazer, its CALLED CUSTOM...but why the fuck whoud u

    thank you

    I don't know why people go through sooo much shit to get laughed at.
    http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t114/VortecBlazer/sidredo.jpg
    Tuned by EFI Alchemy
    Transmission built by Transbuilderguy on FSC!

  8. #8
    Senior Member BadBrad469's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Highlands TX
    Posts
    1,450

    Re: 26'' on 85 blazer

    Originally posted by skreech
    i was thinkin about 24s on my blazer til i saw this

    that looks good to me.
    but my question is, would 26'' fit on an 85 blazer if it were lifted?


    26's.....u got to be kidding me?! if u put those rims on a blazer, u got to the the king of queers. the 24's on that blazer already look gay, i don't even WANT to imagine +2" :nono: :puke:
    Originally posted by bigjsp
    I'd love to keep the blacks and other contributing members of society around. Move the niggers and wiggers and all those who think they are "owed a living" to Austrailia.
    2 DOOR LOVE

  9. #9
    Eat.Sleep.Lift...repeat EmptyPockets's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    East Side
    Posts
    6,498
    EVERYONE STOP REPLYIGN TO THIS THREAD...ITS ALL BE SAID ALREADY MY GOD

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •