Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: installed Belltech Torsion keys on the blazer

Originally posted by FeTTo
    hah thanks guys, just got it back from sears again tonight, they did the alignment the best they could. im not to skilled at reading this alignment chart the best but they were only able to correct the camber and the toe, they were unable to adjust the caster anymore they sid it was adjusted the most at the left at 3.6 degrees and 4.0 at the right. before my total toe was .92 degrees and they adjusted it to .07 the toe at the left was -.60 and they adjusted it to .03 and the right was -0.31 and they fised that to .04

so far the noise i heard up front the creaking and what not seems to have gone away, i had them replace the lower balljoints and the idlerarm as well, sadly they didnt adjust the adjuster bolts ALL THE WAY up like i told the guy they still have about 3-4 thread showing so i dont wanna lift it up anymore and then have to get an alignment AGAIN. so il lleave it like this for now

now i have to find out why the leaf springs are creaking

tomorrow i go for an estimate to paint the hood and have the pan molded on since i cant find time with work to do it myself
    call me.. i can get you a good price on painting that hood and shit.
    www.subsonickustomz.com
    www.njtruckscene.com
    if you have a 1st gen 4 door blazer, 2wd for sale, click here:
    http://www.s10forum.com/classifieds/...?product=29789

Long Island Native Freakin Rican's Avatar
    looks good! needs another 2" drop tho. i lived on long island with a slammed mazda b2000 so dont give me the road crap!!

just do it. do it. do it.

look fettos truck is hopin.. look at that air!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images

haha nice removal!!
    Otter fan club CEO

Originally posted by SpikesBlazin
    dont worry i like them black too. :omg:
    "A little knowledge of science makes man an atheist, but an in-depth study of science makes him a believer in GOD."
    Francis Bacon (1561-1626)

yo my shit had mad air on that hop i thought something wasgoing to break, btw thats a picture of the hop coming DOWN:bigthumb:

94 4dr 2wd jimmy - GONE!!
    98 4dr 4x4 blazer- GONE
    06 colbalt ss 4dr - GONE
    2012 Ram Sport 1500 QC

4 Door Love

Originally posted by jstblz
    haha nice removal!!
    no removal done, no photoshop
    im just that good at takin pics
    i took 2.. 1 u could see alittle of the jack stand.. this one:nono:
    so that motha fucka was up there!!!!

Nice ride Fetto, I have been following your truck posts for about a month now. Quite a few of you guys have given me some great ideas and the drive to do it. I just lowered my 98 2wd 3/4 and it looks awsome. Although drives like shit. I bought springs and blocks through a company called suspension maxx. I think it's more like suspension shit. Oh well. The kit cost me 89 for blocks and coils. I put toxic drop shocks on the front and am replacing the rears with air shocks.

Do you know anyone who has used this brand before? It seems like the front drop is about 4 vs 3 and I also bottom out on the smallest bumps up front. Like my front coils are real spongy vs stiff. I figure I should put the money into a set of eibach coils. My rear is straight, just a little bouncy, but the air shocks should help that. If you know of any other brand of coils that people are using that are less likely to bottom out, let me know. I will post some pics of my ride later this week so you can critique it.

Nice ride though.