Thread: this miss is pissing me off

opps! I dropped it! blazin_on_18's Avatar

Angry this miss is pissing me off

ok you all have probably had this problem so someone can maybe help. ok i have a 88 2wd blazer with a 4.3 it has a miss when it warms up only when your starting off from a stop it won't miss in park only under load. i got a new tps and plugs cleaned cap and rotor will a 4.3 miss if the motor starts to run to hot. i am at a loss injectors are good and if it starts to miss i can let of the trottle and hit it again and it will clear up untill i stop again.is it spark or fuel:confused: i really need help i want to bag her but this nickle and dime crap is going to stop me from finishing it.

thanks for any help and sorry if this is a stupid question but i can't get it figured out
    pimping 19's

ok if i take the teromstat out will it help it from running hot and will a dirty egr valve make it miss at low rpm and run fine after 2000 rpms

someone please help
    pimping 19's

mine was doing that to, I changed the fuel filter and it has ran tits ever since

thanks did your run fine when it first started and miss when it go warm and mine still runs down the rode great it just misses when you take off when its hot
    pimping 19's

Unhappy not good

i think i have a blow intake gasket there are small bubbles in the coolant when its runnign with the cap off cleaned the egr again and took out the termostate can any one in here help me with this problem please:(
    pimping 19's

taking out the thermostat will not allow it to heat up it will stay cold the whole time

and in my experiences a bad egr causes a stutter of sorts at low rpm

may want to check it out

IF YOU HAVE BUBBLES IN YOUR RADIATOR WHEN THE ENGINE IS RUNNING YOU HAVE A BAD HEAD GASKET IN THEORY.. DOES IT OVERHEAT OR LOOSE COOLANT? HAVE YOU REPLACED THE SPARK PLUG WIRES?? 9 TIMES OUT OF 10 THE MISS IS IGNITION PROBLEMS,, CHANGE THE FUEL FILTER AND THE WIRES.. HOW MANY MILES ARE ON THE TRUCK.. IS THE CHECK ENGINE LIGHT ON?/ DOES IT IDLE ROUGH
    ive done so much, with so little, for so long, im now qualified to do anything with nothing..........

lay off the caps dude

and yeah you may want to look into head/intake gaskets

i didnt read your last post about the bubles