Thread: PS help

PS help

I have 2 pix from work I need to chop together but the pix are saved on a word doc. When I tried to copy and paste the pic from the doc to any other rpogram I get an error saying invalid sharing or some shit like that. Can anyone help me here. I am pretty computer illiterate so please dont get too technical on me unless you can spell everything out. Also if it would be easier I can email you copys of the pix. Thanks for the help.

Re: PS help

Originally posted by banginjimmy
    I have 2 pix from work I need to chop together but the pix are saved on a word doc. When I tried to copy and paste the pic from the doc to any other rpogram I get an error saying invalid sharing or some shit like that. Can anyone help me here. I am pretty computer illiterate so please dont get too technical on me unless you can spell everything out. Also if it would be easier I can email you copys of the pix. Thanks for the help.
    im not too sure how computer illiterate you are so please dont take anything offensive

try this.

-EDITED-

open up msn paint under start-all programs-accessories-paint

and open up your document.

on your keyboard above the arrows on the very top there is a button that says print screen/sysrq

when your pic is centered on the screen in your doc, hit that button, it makes a copy of whatever is on your screen.

then go into paint and paste as above. you can move your image and crop it as you wish.
    Last edited by FabianSS357; 06-26-2005 at 09:29 PM.
    Superbee is a Flaming homosexual!
    A firm believer that women are physcotic.