Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: ALMOST DONE .....Paint by this week

Originally posted by lowenuf90
    well me and a buddy painted it in his garage....(the same friend who painted it last time).

we worked out a deal , Cash wise i forked out $100.00 out of my own pocket......:D
    ask him how much to do mine:)
    i looked like a diseased animal driving aroun:rofl:

man you truck looks sick!!! definatly one of a kind!! but not to sound like a dick but i think you should have done soomething more original with the tail lights.... don't think i am hatin cause i got the same ones.
    89 2 door shaved door handles, emblems, moldings, antenna, wiper cowl,god fathers body kit (molded in the rear), cowl hood, fully bagged front,back,side to side with 1/2" everything.

Knob Noster Occupation: Pimping you out. Photoshop Diety.

Why didn't you keep the body line in the tailgate, or shave it around the rest of the blazer?

subscribed. dont care if too late, that blazer is an icon for me it is the SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!.
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!NEW PICS!!!!!!!!!!!!
    mycardomainpage

WELL AS FOR THE TAIL LIGHTS I DECIDED TO KEEP THEM BECAUSE THERE WASNT ANYTHING THAT CAUGHT MY EYE DIFFERENT SO I LEFT THEM ALONE......

AS FOR THE BODY LINE ON THE TAIL GATE WE DID AWAY WITH THAT ABOUT 4 YEARS AGO AND I REALLY HAVE NO CLUE WHY , THE GUY THAT STARTED ON MY BODY WORK WAY BACK THEN DID IT WITHOUT ASKING , LIKE THE FRENCHED ANTANNA I USED TO HAVE DIDNT WANT THAT EITHER......BUT OH WELL
    LOOK HERE~~~~~>>My Body Drop Pics<<~~~~~

***** " Imports are like PUSSY's Every BITCH has one " *****

One of the sickest home-built blazers I've ever laid eyes on. It has every mod I hope on having someday. :bowdown:

WORD!!!
    mycardomainpage

Doesnt look like this supernova's Avatar
    looks awesome.

once question though, how in the hell did you get your plate box that low in the gate, i didnt think you had enough clearance. I know it looks on mine to be a tight fit

well the box is in the lowest farest cornor possible , with staying in the tail gate . you couldnt get it any closer lets put it that way ....unless you go into the jam of the tail gate i guess you could...:D \

but ya i do appriciate all the props on the truck , i have alot of time and sweat in this thing and BLOOD. and for what i make a year and still ahve all my toys is a real surprise to alot of people but i manage ( Legally ). i just swap alot of labor for shit mainly.

but for you that will see it and some shows this year ...Be Nice......it will be painted again maybe not this winter but it will .....the more and more i look it over the more i find he just didnt take his time on the body work...the paint is laid nice but the body work sucks, but hey i only am out of pocket 100.00 so i guess i got what i paid for........

now dont get me wrong ....take 5 steps back and it looks AWSOME....just do go walking around it looking for it....

but oh well , its the only thing at this time i cant do 100% is body work finishing and paint , but i think i will try SOON...then the truck will be 100% Built by me.

later and thank everyone
    LOOK HERE~~~~~>>My Body Drop Pics<<~~~~~

***** " Imports are like PUSSY's Every BITCH has one " *****

come to carlisle love to meet you and see it in person.

http://www.laydoutproductions.com/
    Contact me for any video questions.

already checked before and forgot. but can you tell me exactly where you got those mirrors and how you installed them.

thanks.
    mycardomainpage

if i remember correctly you said you wanted to do it without any bondo....didi u do it?
    Just when you thought i faded away, I came back harder then ever...

:bigthumb: hell yeah man! the new paint looks soooooooo much better than the old rainbow paint. definately dig it!
    :hifu:
    87 350/350, juiced, body dropped on 20s, 00 sonoma front end conversion, shaved everything FOR SALE! http://www.mautofied.com/listing-100059983.htm
    -=Honky's Garage=-
    custom parts

http://www.myspace.com/infamousdubz