Thread: WTB: 82 & newer steering column, plus more

WTB: 82 & newer steering column, plus more

Hey, I'm in desperate need of a steering column out of a third gen camaro / firebird (82-92). I will accept one out of a newer car, but I might have to swap the firewall flange.

But, I'm also looking for dash peices, like the top pad, and the under section, drivers side.

If anybody has a complete dash, and center console out of a 4th gen, let me know, we might strike a deal :bigthumb:

* notice * if i can find the parts in a junkyard, working, for cheaper...im going that route...no offence, just penny pinching, but trying to get my baby running again.

email : cmcfee@chansata.com
    or sirhcisshi@yahoo.com

if you want my cell number, just ask, we can talk.

Thanks guys.
    DD - 2002 GMC Sierra ECLB 5.3l 2wd *330hp, 350ftlbs at the wheels*
    Toy - 2004 Pontiac GTO 1 of 323 *too much power for a purple car*
    Project(s) - Something with two wheels.

Re: WTB: 82 & newer steering column, plus more

Originally posted by (mind)KiLLeR
    Hey, I'm in desperate need of a steering column out of a third gen camaro / firebird (82-92). I will accept one out of a newer car, but I might have to swap the firewall flange.

But, I'm also looking for dash peices, like the top pad, and the under section, drivers side.

If anybody has a complete dash, and center console out of a 4th gen, let me know, we might strike a deal :bigthumb:

* notice * if i can find the parts in a junkyard, working, for cheaper...im going that route...no offence, just penny pinching, but trying to get my baby running again.

email : cmcfee@chansata.com
    or sirhcisshi@yahoo.com

if you want my cell number, just ask, we can talk.

Thanks guys.
    so are any of these parts out of a 1st gen blazer cuz im parting one out and i still have everything on it...

i could get the column to work, but i dont feel like cutting the flange off, and re-welding a new one on, when i dont have to.
    DD - 2002 GMC Sierra ECLB 5.3l 2wd *330hp, 350ftlbs at the wheels*
    Toy - 2004 Pontiac GTO 1 of 323 *too much power for a purple car*
    Project(s) - Something with two wheels.