Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: layin frame

On my bag kit I took alot of different parts from various companies
    most of it is M.I.C with 2600 and 2500 lbs firestone bags an A.I.M
    valves 1/2" ports with blow Jax compressors,see what I mean I have shit from everywhere The reason I done it like this I was thinking I would save on parts, but I found out it all comes out about the same I spent a little over $800 for everything but since I've added another tank and compressor. You can get a good kit for around $1000 so it pans out to about the same.
    I would just by a whole kit from firestone or M.I.C or someone.

you've helped me out a lot, thanks. i think i'm going to go with the High Flow, 3/8" valve M.I.C. Complete Air Rid Kit with 2-way panel and gauges. if i notch it can i lay frame? also what can i do with this kit, just up and down? and the m.i.c brackets at master image customs, will they fit s-10's.

all this stuff is from http://www.masterimagecustoms.com/catalog-parts.html if you want to check it out. thanks again

It sounds good but I would go with 1/2 ports. I had 3/8 and the response time was huge,but if money is tight stick with the 3/8 you can always add later. And yes with this system you can hit just front up, front down, ass up, ass down, but thats all I have I didnt want to get fancy with it I just wanted to slap frame and a system to get me up again. And yes if you want to lay frame you'll have to notch it, grab the step notch that M.I.C offers and this well put you there the brackets well work as well, your on your way I hope I've been some help if you have any questions hit me up

LAY LOW A.K.A THA LOWEST
    Attached Images Attached Images

Lay Low you've made my day. if it wasn't for you i would still be looking at air bag kits with a strange confused look on my face. so 3/8" valves arn't that fast and i should go with 1/2" ones? i guess if they're much faster then i'll shell out the extra 100 dollars. except i live in canada and this shit will probably end up costing me 2000 dollars. dammit

Glad I could help you, you made my day by hearing that. 3/8 is cool,the differance is the air hole size 1/2 has a bigger hole than a 3/8 for more air to get threw quicker. Take out your tool box and get out a 3/8 socket and a 1/2 socket put them side by side a you'll see the differance in the hole size, the bigger the port hole the faster the flow. But dont, dont, dont beat your self up over this go with the 3/8 port for now this is good Dont break the bank by going higher you'll be fine trust me........

LAY LOW