Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: purple blaze on spokes?

that shit is hot i like that, i dont have hydros, im on bags but i can dig that. u have mad lift, u must have like.. 10in rams, i dont know much about juicin trucks

not my style either, but i like all kinda stuff

yuk, thanks just another prim example of someone that isnt in it for the sport jus there point of view and thats it but anyhow thanks for the other comments ima post up more pics as soon as i get a chance
    The List: 87 s10 Blazer 2.8 runnin strong, candy brandywine,13inch mclean wires with powder brandywine spokes, 3 alpine type 's powered by a alpine 1500 watt v12 with yellow top in fiberglass box, 3 HiLo comp pumps 7 batts 4 switches, all chrome 93 clip smooth bumper, clears, duals and soon to have fully done interior. RIP Lucas Wayne Thompson its all for you homie one love

Eat.Sleep.Lift...repeat EmptyPockets's Avatar
    juiced he wasnt dissing you, he said it wasnt his style. you dont have to like everything.

personally Im not a fan of hydros or spokes but im some trucks its looks ok.

hey juiced.. does your truck lay out?

i know i dont have to like everything its the yuk part that i didnt think was cool thats like sayin your truck is ugly and yes my truck lays frame all the way around but ya know it dont take much on 13s a lil notch and some spindles but my s10 that im building right now im doing a stock floor bodydrop on 20s and it will lay rockers im a all styles kinda guy lol
    The List: 87 s10 Blazer 2.8 runnin strong, candy brandywine,13inch mclean wires with powder brandywine spokes, 3 alpine type 's powered by a alpine 1500 watt v12 with yellow top in fiberglass box, 3 HiLo comp pumps 7 batts 4 switches, all chrome 93 clip smooth bumper, clears, duals and soon to have fully done interior. RIP Lucas Wayne Thompson its all for you homie one love

thats cool... thats real cool got any pics of ur truck build?

ive got a few but there when it was stock im waitin on my dig camera to get back from the shop and ill take a bunch

cool.. i wouldnt mind seeing em if u get em

spokes look hot on a blazer if its low enough and theyre big enough,i like the blue one alot!i dont like the paint on the purple one tho

yea i guess spokes are okay, but i dont want em on mine, for a while i was thinking about it, but i decided i dont want them on any of my vehicles.

4 Door Love

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/849089

damn dude... thats a ton of offset

is that what they call reversed offset? i've seen wire rims like that you have the option to buy them with a reversed offset

Here is a truck on wires I saw at a show up here.
    Attached Images Attached Images