Thread: What hood scoop is on this??

Question What hood scoop is on this??

It looks kinda the scoop off of an 82 mustang gt... I like the way that looks and i've always liked the 82...yeah yeah, ewww...ford. But any help would be pretty cool...thanks :bigthumb:

[IMG]
    Last edited by jusplayn85; 09-04-2005 at 11:57 AM.
    4 Door Love

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/849089

I personaly have only seen that scoop on that truck, so it might be custom or made by a company that no longer makes parts. It kinda looks just like one of those cheap stick-on parts that you buy on ebay.

Doesnt look like this supernova's Avatar
    yea that hood is made, if you like it and can fiberglass go to usautobody.com and order a flat fiberglass stock hood and one of their many scoops they sell seperate and make you a trick ass hood

My avalanche,totaled 8( POSblazer's Avatar
    Originally posted by CBZED101
    It kinda looks just like one of those cheap stick-on parts that you buy on ebay.
    My blazer had some of those when I bought it. They were the first things I removed. Second were some orange letters on the windshield that said "PUMPKIN".
    Update:My avalanche was totaled by my ex-gf. My business is in ruins. I now plan on finishing the engine repairs to my Saturn, and sell it. Once I get the bills paid off, I'm going to fix my Blazer.
    History:I bought a 2001 saturn sc2, then a 2005 avanche 1500 2wd, then a '87 S10 blazer 2dr 2wd on 07/24/2010, and on 04/01/2011 a '84 s10 blazer 2dr 2wd V8 drag racer(sort of)

pumpkin...Now that's hot. Somebody musta felt cool about that one. :smoker:
    4 Door Love

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/849089