Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: F/S SB Turbo Kit

60 PSI on stock hg! Ow! LowSlungFury's Avatar

F/S SB Turbo Kit

Figured I'd post this up one more time. If it doesn't sell I guess that's all the more reason to put it on my fullsize.

Shelby/Spearco Small block Chevy COMPLETE turbo kit. Includes all lines, hoses, bolts, nuts, clamps, exhaust (manifold, crossover, and down pipe), Shelby/Spearco Boost gauge and pod, Weber draw-through 2bbl carb., Rayjay Industries turbo, and everything else to boost a small block. This is a brand new kit, has never been ran let alone bolted to an engine.

$1000 firm + shipping.

For any questions or more info and spec numbers contact me at-
    lowslungfury@hotmail.com
    AIM- LowSlungFury
    Last edited by LowSlungFury; 01-22-2006 at 10:22 PM.
    1993 Dodge 2wd Diesel Dually, BIG fueling mods, 6x16 injectors, Air Dog 1/2" draw straw, 3/8" fuel feed, Holley Blue pump, HE351VE VGT (manual controller), 5" turbo back, 5" air intake, Green filter, to many gauges, more mods to come.

1993 Dodge Dakota Sport 2wd, 3.9L Magnum (w/5.2L Magnum swap in progress) 5spd, Magnaflows with duals out the back, 4/6 drop on 17" R/T's.

soLoRed
    Pics to soLoRed@gmail.com

-soLoRed
    www.dragnflycustoms.com

*91 Sonoma 8-banger*

so-Lo-Red

www.dragnflycustoms.com

Only apllicable for 350 I guess, damn..........
    I enjoy beer, guitars, women, sleeping late, sleeping with women, sleeping late with women, waking up and having a woman bring me a beer.
    Originally posted by SpikesBlazin
    but ya canada is so much better than the US.

soLoRed
    You can use it for a v6 just need a diff manifold for the turbo to mount...

So this is a inclosed turbo kit...? Oil cooled?

-soLoRed
    www.dragnflycustoms.com

*91 Sonoma 8-banger*

so-Lo-Red

www.dragnflycustoms.com

You can use it on a 4.3 with a turbo flanged manifold and a 4bbl intake but it is strongly suggested not running the stock heads. And it's applicable to any small block.

Yes it's oil fed, no intercooler, and what do you mean by inclosed?
    1993 Dodge 2wd Diesel Dually, BIG fueling mods, 6x16 injectors, Air Dog 1/2" draw straw, 3/8" fuel feed, Holley Blue pump, HE351VE VGT (manual controller), 5" turbo back, 5" air intake, Green filter, to many gauges, more mods to come.

1993 Dodge Dakota Sport 2wd, 3.9L Magnum (w/5.2L Magnum swap in progress) 5spd, Magnaflows with duals out the back, 4/6 drop on 17" R/T's.

soLoRed
    No intercooler = inclosed kinda deal... closed loop w/e you want to call it... So with this you have to punch a hole in your oil pan...?

It wont work on any sbc becouse of compression on certain motors.

-soLoRed
    www.dragnflycustoms.com

*91 Sonoma 8-banger*

so-Lo-Red

www.dragnflycustoms.com

The kit is for engines from 283ci to 400ci.. It all depends on the pressure you want to run or what you have your engine built to do. Compression is an issue only if you run alot of boost.

As for the oil feed you can drill a hole in your oil pan and weld a bung in and run your oil line from that.
    Last edited by LowSlungFury; 01-22-2006 at 10:23 PM.

whats the specs on the turbo.. ?
    WWW.HAGGARDFAB.COM

//NC\\
    Negative Camber

Originally posted by slow 89
    whats the specs on the turbo.. ?
    ditto my buddy is looking for a turbo kit for his s10 whats the speces?
    1990 S10 - Bagged - Shaved - SFBD'd

does it work with TBI/EFI ?
    CAPS LOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR AWESOME
    Stock 0wns.
    4 Door Love
    Digital Love

As far as specs as in trim and what-not I don't know. All I do have is:
    RayJay Industries, INC.
    model no. - 301 E 10
    serial no. - 0087663
    part no. - TC-126-99

I bought it from a friend of mine because he needed money. Like I said everything is brand new. I'm working on pics but my computer blows so it's a pain in the ass.

No it does not work with fuel injection. I has a pressure cap that bolts to a 4bbl intake.

Originally posted by LowSlungFury
    As far as specs as in trim and what-not I don't know. All I do have is:
    RayJay Industries, INC.
    model no. - 301 E 10
    serial no. - 0087663
    part no. - TC-126-99

I bought it from a friend of mine because he needed money. Like I said everything is brand new. I'm working on pics but my computer blows so it's a pain in the ass.

No it does not work with fuel injection. I has a pressure cap that bolts to a 4bbl intake.
    Do you have anymore info about it? Do you have info on max boost, cfm output, or hell any websites with the info? I searched for them on google and came up with nothing. My buddy Justin is really interested in it but needs more info and pics too.

I'll search around and see what I can come up with. As for the pics, well I'm still working on getting them onto my computer. I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

Originally posted by LowSlungFury
    I'll search around and see what I can come up with. As for the pics, well I'm still working on getting them onto my computer. I'll get back to you as soon as I can.
    Thanks man, just lemme know what you find.

pics to willwoods@ev1.net very interested!!!!!!!!!!
    NOS is like a hot chick with a STD, You know you want to hit but your afraid of the consequences!