Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: 1st Gen Body kit

1st Gen Body kit

We are a body kit manufacturer in Edmonton, AB, Canada. We have a 88 S10 Blazer(91-94 Front) in our shop and are going to do a full kit for it. We are trying to get some ideas of what kind of body kit owners of these trucks would like to see. We are thinking more radical than simple.(Full bumper covers) Your input would be apprieciated.

fabricator on a dime blaznlowhubby's Avatar
    make a typhoon kit that is cheaper than $4500 or reproduce the front air dam like in the pic above, you will sell a ton of them.:smoker:
    dad always said" Keep it simple stupid" K.I.S.S.

Hey dude, youve probobly seen me there before, i bought a spoiler for my white mx-3. Anyway, I have a blazer 'show car' in the making. Im not going to put a body kit on it, but I can tell you, like the other guy, if you are able to make a typhoon style kit for it, it will sell like hotcakes. Also, if you are able to make the bumper cover pictured in the pic at the top of the page, that will also sell for a pretty penny. The original manufacturer of that bumper cover/air dam had the mold burnt in a fire and it was never made again and EVERYONE wants one.
    Last edited by SlimJimmy; 09-22-2005 at 05:17 PM.

EVERYONE
    I enjoy beer, guitars, women, sleeping late, sleeping with women, sleeping late with women, waking up and having a woman bring me a beer.
    Originally posted by SpikesBlazin
    but ya canada is so much better than the US.

We can do what ever you want. Anything!!! Is anyone interested in something more radical like a (I have a feeling I am going to get slammed for this but) R33 or R34 front? we will be trying a few fronts over the next few days and can post some pics next week. But if we have a lot of interest in the one one the top of the page we can do that one or both.

typhoon kit, u make it i'll be buying one, along with almost everyone on this forum.

if i had a guarantee i would slap that bitch on there

WE NEED AFFORDABLE TYPHOON KITS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GET IT LOL

BUT SERIOUSLY
    :bigthumb:
    RUN WITH SIZZORS!!!, I DO!!!

94 sonoma ext cab daily

86 blaze 2 dr 2wd ... v8 and layd on 18's

typhoon kit would be on my list. if it was for a 4 door? or the front air dam do you have a web site or pic's of some the work you have done :bigthumb:
    YOU ASK WHATS IN IT....I SAY ITS A HARMLESSV8

i want that r33 or r34 front I ll even buy the prototype when its done.

Doesnt look like this supernova's Avatar
    typhoon kit would sell enough to keep you in business for a while, and the bl air dam would make everyone on this site cream themselves

Sounds awesome man...Show us pix once you get it started.
    Hit me up on aim: BLAZINZAC

haha, told ya, definetly a typhoon kit, or atleast the typhoon 'style' front bumper. ...If you need any help with ideas or opinions, shoot me a PM. Im fairly local and would love to help out.

I just need a nice front air-dam.
    I enjoy beer, guitars, women, sleeping late, sleeping with women, sleeping late with women, waking up and having a woman bring me a beer.
    Originally posted by SpikesBlazin
    but ya canada is so much better than the US.

make a typhoon kit, im not into the body kits so that the blazer can be a ricer, the typhoon is only kit i like out there

fabricator on a dime blaznlowhubby's Avatar
    what is a r34 or r33 front? let's see a pic. make the kits affordable and you will sell everything you make.
    dad always said" Keep it simple stupid" K.I.S.S.

Registered User twistedxknights's Avatar
    I will voice the same thing as others... If you could make a typhoon body kit for a reasonable price then you would have something all of us would want. The front air dam is something I think even those who don't want a body kit would like to get ahold of.