Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 1st Gen Body kit

Originally posted by wheels
    a typhoon kit wont sell. dont do it.
    LOL
    you don't want people to have body kits to look like your typhoon. Ignore him.

Originally posted by lycan
    LOL
    you don't want people to have body kits to look like your typhoon.
    can you blame me? :D
    '92 Typhoon #0004
    '91 Syclone #0610
    '91 Syclone #2368

Originally posted by wheels
    can you blame me? :D
    Not at all actually. I wouldn't want fakers when i'm legit. You know what I'm sayin'. ;)

Originally posted by fxdesigns
    Everybody has different tastes.
    Apparently so :rolleyes:

We are doing this kit for a customer and have sold 10 kits so this is our priority.
    you said it was in the first stages? and you already sold ten kits? :confused:
    wow presale must be in your.. wait i mean You all's specialty (being as YOU have been saying WE this whole time)

We are trying to get some ideas of what kind of body kit owners of these trucks would like to see. We are thinking more radical than simple.(Full bumper covers) Your input would be apprieciated.
    Our input was given, albeit some more aggresively then others. and i personally appologize for some of the more aggresive memebers. being that this site has pretty much the market of s10 blazer owners i would presume that our opinion might just be important. im sure you would sell more then ten kits on here if you design what we want...

We are asking for opinions not to be bashed or sworn at. We said we would do a typhoon front if that is what you want as we have this truck for how ever long we need it. ...
    We look forward to working with you on this.
    keep designing import parts for our domestic trucks and bashing is what you get.
    we also look forward to being let down once again by some overglorified computer monkey saying they can do this and they can do that....

law of supply and demand buddy, you build a thousand of those ugly front bumper covers adn let me know how many get sold...
    if the demand isnt there, why create a supply?

yet on the other hand, make a decent looking ty front and rest assure that most peices will sell. why do you think the other ty components are priced so high? supply and demand... you are in the position to supply.

show us proof. build somthing we want. also give us a name and location of your company, being as "WE" has not realy been defined to us.

until i see a pic posted up of what the customers (us) want, i see no need for i or anyone to respond anymore to this thread.
    Superbee is a Flaming homosexual!
    A firm believer that women are physcotic.

Hey fabian, I can vouch for this company being a real company, I got my spoiler for my mx-3 there. Hey fxdesigns, you know how mx-3 shit is your best selling line right now? I guarantee you will outsell that if you actually make a typhoon front end for the blazer/s10.

i like the ty kit or even just the bumper for mines. you should make those or like they said that valance on the blazer on the top of the page would be good. that bumper you posted dont look right to me it looks to big.

12 Second Member Captain Morgan's Avatar
    for those clueless people out there, you can JUST use a Typhoon bumper without having the cladding, or at least the Sonoma GT "bumperetts" because the bumper cover is WIDER then the body, its meant to match up with the rest of the claddning, NOT the body.

So for those dreaming of a Typhoon front bumper, calling it a day, and expecting it to look good, keep dreaming.
    Morgan . FQuick Garage

Rides

1998 BMW 540i/6 - Twin Turbo LS2/T56 Project
    1993 GMC Typhoon - PTE-52 Turbo, Built Trans & More
    1993 Toyota Celica GT - Stock, Daily Driver
    1970 Chevy El Camino SS - LT1/T56 Project

Originally posted by NJTy180
    for those clueless people out there, you can JUST use a Typhoon bumper without having the cladding, or at least the Sonoma GT "bumperetts" because the bumper cover is WIDER then the body, its meant to match up with the rest of the claddning, NOT the body.

So for those dreaming of a Typhoon front bumper, calling it a day, and expecting it to look good, keep dreaming.
    I was wondering why people would want an identical one without the rest of the body kit. :nono:

i want the whole damn kit, fuck i'm going to start my own shop up, actually i know a guy up in toronto with a fibreglass shop, i should pass the idea past him since, a certain company don't want the money
    RUN WITH SIZZORS!!!, I DO!!!

94 sonoma ext cab daily

86 blaze 2 dr 2wd ... v8 and layd on 18's

Originally posted by primus
    i want the whole damn kit, fuck i'm going to start my own shop up, actually i know a guy up in toronto with a fibreglass shop, i should pass the idea past him since, a certain company don't want the money
    ^ Smart guy.
    Can I buy your shares? :D

the ty bumpers that everyone wants what if you make it the same but cant you just modify it so it will look good with out the rest of the kit.

Originally posted by oranges10
    the ty bumpers that everyone wants what if you make it the same but cant you just modify it so it will look good with out the rest of the kit.
    exactly bro. they can't make the ty bumper exactly the same anyways that would just be stealing there design, thats the whole point of patents.
    my 87 jimmy 350 stock floored
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2472134

they just should make something like the ty bumper but different cause like that guy said its wider. or they shold make the valence that looks like the bottom of the ty bumper.

will work for food! phatfarmer2's Avatar
    how about you dont make any body kits for blazer, and stick to hondas... :)
    Grounded 4 Life
    "continuing where the factory left off"

Street Source page

Projects i've done

V8 Love
    Pneumatic Love

Originally posted by phatfarmer2
    how about you dont make any body kits for blazer, and stick to hondas... :)
    Oh he got you where it hurts.
    Sadly, I bet if you made a Typhoon body kit for a honda it would sell like crazy...