Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: 1st Gen Body kit

My avalanche,totaled 8( POSblazer's Avatar
    Originally posted by slammins15
    No offense but read my first post and look at the pic I attached with the pile of shit and tell me you can't figure out which airdam I was talking about.
    Sorry abut that. I didn't even notice that you chopped that airdam in there. It blended in with the other junk too well! :rofl:
    Update:My avalanche was totaled by my ex-gf. My business is in ruins. I now plan on finishing the engine repairs to my Saturn, and sell it. Once I get the bills paid off, I'm going to fix my Blazer.
    History:I bought a 2001 saturn sc2, then a 2005 avanche 1500 2wd, then a '87 S10 blazer 2dr 2wd on 07/24/2010, and on 04/01/2011 a '84 s10 blazer 2dr 2wd V8 drag racer(sort of)

haha i cant believe someone saved that picture :rofl:

I didn't save it I saw this thread and thought the airdam would be a good fit in that pic so I did some paint work.
    I'm a black ninja motherfucker!

As said in most of the posts above most of the s10/blazer crowd want something that flows well with the body and not too outrageous, just nice and clean looking, simplicity is sometimes better then radical, and this seems to be a case of this if you can't tell from what everyone else has said. That is one reason why almost everybody on this site loves the BL airdam (at top of page) its nice and subtle, yet different and stylish.
    PICS OF MY TRUCK AT http://www.cardomain.com/id/rjs_04
    My old truck www.cardomain.com/id/rjs04
    DONT BE A FAG.... HIT SOME SWITCHES AND DRAG!!!!

i dont think he cares what you have to say really considering he only made 4 posts. The sad part is a ricer that ended up with an s10 somehow is going to buy that bumper

Talking

I want a Truxarossa kit please. Thank you.:D

I was looking for a truxarossa kit (to pass the time), and found THIS
    :eek: Wow, I'm sorry I missed that one.
    Here's a similar truxarossa look.
    Blazerossa?:puke:
    Another pic.
    I did a search. It looks like no one makes the Truxarossa kit anymore.
    Last edited by POSblazer; 10-22-2005 at 03:57 AM.
    Update:My avalanche was totaled by my ex-gf. My business is in ruins. I now plan on finishing the engine repairs to my Saturn, and sell it. Once I get the bills paid off, I'm going to fix my Blazer.
    History:I bought a 2001 saturn sc2, then a 2005 avanche 1500 2wd, then a '87 S10 blazer 2dr 2wd on 07/24/2010, and on 04/01/2011 a '84 s10 blazer 2dr 2wd V8 drag racer(sort of)

That's the one! :bigthumb: Man I forgot how UGLY that thing is. :rofl:

i cant find it right now but im postive you guys all know the 1st gen blazer with a 3rd gen civic front end, navigator tailights and lamborghini doors....

Last edited by POSblazer; 10-23-2005 at 03:55 AM.

Found out the pics are in the gallery.

I think the blue one is pretty good, it's creative and not super gaudy or retarded.

will work for food! phatfarmer2's Avatar
    you should make this body kit....

or this

for a fuckin honda not a blazer... kep the rice out of the domestics
    Grounded 4 Life
    "continuing where the factory left off"

Street Source page

Projects i've done

V8 Love
    Pneumatic Love

so now that we're all on the same page....do you guys think this guy is gonna make anything nice or gonna keep on with the rice?

Originally posted by SiN
    so now that we're all on the same page....do you guys think this guy is gonna make anything nice or gonna keep on with the rice?
    I looked up his webpage one day, wondering the same thing. Judging by the crap he has on there he will stick with the rice. Anyone notice he hasnt posted in here scince page 2 or 3. I guess he didnt like our opinions, oh well it looks like someone elce is going to make what we wanted. When he is done we can get the typhoon kits and this "fxdesignes" can kick himself when he sees what he lost out on.
    Women come and go but you can rely on a truck.