Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: 1st Gen Body kit

Well, I'm waiting for an additive for my resin for the cladding, but experimenting with changing to epoxy, I decided to try out the detail in my brother's fuel rail covers off of his vette. You can see the original plug back on the counter.

Don't mind the edges.....they're not finished and the focus was on the "Corvette" and "5.7L" detail..........which happen to come out perfect on the second run. The one on the left was the first try and we had some air bubbles. Tried doing 2 layers of a topcoat for the mold on the mold on the right.........came out nicely. I have to take a dremel to the edges this week and see how if I can use that as a final mold. :bigthumb:

I'll post pics of the cladding molds as I get them done. My package is due to be delivered on Wednesday, so next weekend is the soonest I'll be doing the molds.
    Dan
    92 Typhoon #0815

Even ebay has spoken and nobody wants a ricey r34 bumper cover for their S10 I can't beleive they want $369 for it either.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...6813%26fvi%3D1
    I'm a black ninja motherfucker!

Our Kits Fit with no cutting or modifying. 100% Fitment Rate.
    Could that be b/c it's only been tried on 1 truck???
    4 Door Love

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/849089

I checked UPS and the package is due tomorrow. This means the first molds starting on Saturday. :cool:

I'm pretty excited. :D
    Last edited by PPI Typhoon; 10-25-2005 at 11:46 AM.
    Dan
    92 Typhoon #0815

:Subscribes:

Hmmm...I wonder how typhoon cladding (minus the front bumper) would look on my blaze with my 2nd gen front clip swap.....or maybe use an extreme front bumper with the ty cladding...Hrmm might look cool :huh:

Originally posted by slammins15
    Even ebay has spoken and nobody wants a ricey r34 bumper cover for their S10 I can't beleive they want $369 for it either.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...6813%26fvi%3D1
    i can see why no ones wants it. it just doesn't look right and fit the style of the truck.

Originally posted by bigsjr420
    i can see why no ones wants it. it just doesn't look right and fit the style of the truck.
    Yeah, it is pretty bad.

fabricator on a dime blaznlowhubby's Avatar
    I would'nt pay $369 for that ! not to mention all the front bumper covers he sells look the same, from beretta - s-10. and same price. (too much)! I guess he does'nt understand........... no rice! that is not what a typhoon looks like. does anyone have a good shot of a typhoon, to show this guy. he must not know what it looks like, because that is crap (what he made) compared to the typhoon! :nono:
    dad always said" Keep it simple stupid" K.I.S.S.

use Fed-Ex I want a bonus Mr Bravada's Avatar
    i like where this is going, my bro and i love the Ty kits and he has been looking to pick one up (bumper) for his front end but they are hard to find, so if the aftermarket steps up i think they would do well between all the 1st gen'ers out there
    "subscribes"
    2000 Bravada
    "Big rims are like chicks wearing thongs, anyone can put them on....But that doesnt mean it looks good"
    VP S-Clusive Alaska Chapter
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2218780

Originally posted by blaznlowhubby
    I would'nt pay $369 for that ! not to mention all the front bumper covers he sells look the same, from beretta - s-10. and same price. (too much)! I guess he does'nt understand........... no rice! that is not what a typhoon looks like. does anyone have a good shot of a typhoon, to show this guy. he must not know what it looks like, because that is crap (what he made) compared to the typhoon! :nono:
    Well I don't know if he has access to a Typhoon, but I do. :smoker:

I also have some locals that will probably let me borrow their Syclone cladding as well.

Nothing better than reproductions of the originals....:bigthumb:
    Dan
    92 Typhoon #0815

Originally posted by PPI Typhoon
    Well I don't know if he has access to a Typhoon, but I do. :smoker:

I also have some locals that will probably let me borrow their Syclone cladding as well.

Nothing better than reproductions of the originals....:bigthumb:
    now thats what im talking about! if i may suggest PPI, start a new thread in the fabricators forum or the memebers projects with your progress, since this seems to be more of a bash on ricer front thread. You wouldnt want to be confused with the other guy who's making rice.

im sure you will have a lot of onlookers on that thread, as well as alot of intrest:bigthumb:
    If you get enough progress im sure on of the mods will be more then happy to make it a sticky on so that we can all view it easily.
    Superbee is a Flaming homosexual!
    A firm believer that women are physcotic.

i love my r34 front bumper it's better then anyother blazer on here.

j/k plz don't hit me ;)
    RUN WITH SIZZORS!!!, I DO!!!

94 sonoma ext cab daily

86 blaze 2 dr 2wd ... v8 and layd on 18's

Originally posted by FabianSS357
    now thats what im talking about! if i may suggest PPI, start a new thread in the fabricators forum or the memebers projects with your progress, since this seems to be more of a bash on ricer front thread. You wouldnt want to be confused with the other guy who's making rice.

im sure you will have a lot of onlookers on that thread, as well as alot of intrest:bigthumb:
    If you get enough progress im sure on of the mods will be more then happy to make it a sticky on so that we can all view it easily.
    That's a reasonable point. I was going to make my new thread when I had a few pics of molds.

So keep an eye out for it. ;)
    Dan
    92 Typhoon #0815

Originally posted by primus
    i love my r34 front bumper it's better then anyother blazer on here.
    please...:rolleyes:

you wish bitch! my R34 can kick your R 34 in the nads hoe!
    my pussy shit has more hair then your pussy!

whos the woman now!....
    wanna discuss womanly flow, then youve met your match, but if you wanna talk muscle then you better talk to some domestic poeple on here!:rofl:
    Superbee is a Flaming homosexual!
    A firm believer that women are physcotic.