View Poll Results: which would you pick for the same $$$?

Voters
43. You may not vote on this poll
  • Rag top

22 51.16%
  • Lambo doors

21 48.84%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Rag top or lambo?

91chevys10
    my opinion do lambo doors but you can try and do them differently do ur drivers normaly open forward and the pass. open reverse. my buddy warren and i own a buisness together called xotic designs and we make all these lambo door hinges that are better then autoloc... less movement side to side when open and my buddy warren has a 99 sonoma that has been in magazines and we are currently putting a caddy front end on it the smaller version suv the new one and were doing that with his doors

To me lambo doors are played out. but hey its your blazer and either way I think it's goin to come out nice.
    Originally posted by otter

It's douche, but you can spell it knightrain420 also...

SIk Addictions
    Lambo for sure. I'll be happy when somone comes up with a reverse lambo for the rear doos on a 4 door that shit would be sick suicide lambo doors

91chevys10
    well hopefully my buddies idea comes out for the reverse open lambo door.. if they do i will let you know we sell the hinges for 250 ea.cnd

www.guiltybydesign.net guiltybydesign's Avatar
    Suicide lambo doors huh? Thats just straight gay, no other way to put it. Thats just the same idea of "hey i wanna be different, but with the same kit everybody else has. So ill turn it sideways, or angle it, hell i may even have to bust out the spray paint and do some touch up." How about we come up with something ORIGINAL, not different?

lambo doors were played out when the first came out over here.every were you go you see lambo doors. i would do a rag top or suicide the doors.
    91 GMC SYCLONE(fast),88 2wd blazer(old school and sold),88 S-10 BLAZER(sold),92 4dr 2wd blazer(pink and bagged)93' s-10 blazer(plow truck),88 GTA TUNE PORT(blown motor),97 MXZ 670,01 YAMAHA RAPTOR(sleeping),87 YSR 50 CC WITH A 125 CC(never be done)
    THE SURGEON GENERAL WARNING NEVER SAID ANYTHING ABOUT SMOKING A FORD

thats kind of gay and you could only open one door at a time on each side, if you tried both at the same time they would hit when you were opening them...
    it would be easier with more money.

my project thread

Before going lambo go suicide. as an owner of a ragtop i have to say its definitely cool. the looks on people's faces as they see you driving the down the street. it just can't be beat. exactly what benefit is it you'll have with lambo doors when your stopped all the time? just me. hope you find the answer your looking for.
    "Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, to assure the survival and success of liberty."
    - John F. Kennedy

suicide lambos have already been done and you would hit your head every time you get in , rag it:bigthumb:
    83 s10 tahoe, 4/6 drop,shaved tail gate, shaved door handels, , euro taillights, 3m mirrors, roll pan
    , 3-10" 4-6.5" 4-highs 1000watts

suicide !
    I've been doing the Fonda workout: the Peter Fonda workout. That's where I wake up, take a hit of acid, smoke a joint, and run to my sister's house and ask her for money.

Originally posted by postal
    suicide !
    Money!!!

lol
    CRUCIFIED CHRISTIAN CAR CLUB

http://lhfriv.org/crucified_car_club

Sponsors:

Rims/Tires: KMC Wheels

http://kmcwheels.com/

Sunroof/Interior: Corona Sunroofs

http://www.coronasunroofs.com/

Fiberglass work:Epicenterdesigns

EPICENTERDESIGNS

Originally posted by syclonekid43
    lambo doors were played out when the first came out over here.every were you go you see lambo doors. i would do a rag top or suicide the doors.
    I get where you're coming from but I don't get how they're played out. If anything suicides are played out. Go to a truck show and most every truck has suicides whereas you'll only see a few with lambos. Give it time and, yes, they'll be played out but that'll take time. I still say go with the lambos.
    Only thing 4 doors are good for is...1 car...

www.guiltybydesign.net guiltybydesign's Avatar
    No, no im sure i see more lambos at shows than suicides. And for some reason they all park next to each other.
    And even for those who think suicide doors are played out just remember this, it takes a hell of alot more skill, time, and effort to get em to open backwards.

rag top and save for the suicides cause they are a classic mod and will never be played out. I never liked the look for lambos with doors that have a frame around the window.

Originally posted by guiltybydesign
    No, no im sure i see more lambos at shows than suicides. And for some reason they all park next to each other.
    And even for those who think suicide doors are played out just remember this, it takes a hell of alot more skill, time, and effort to get em to open backwards.
    Yea when i went to nopi this year, every other car you saw had lambos on it, there was not one vehicle in the show i was at that had suicide doors. I was lookin because that will probably be the next mod to my truck. But between your two options, i would go ragtop because if your interior is done up nice then the rag would definatly set u apart.
    PICS OF MY TRUCK AT http://www.cardomain.com/id/rjs_04
    My old truck www.cardomain.com/id/rjs04
    DONT BE A FAG.... HIT SOME SWITCHES AND DRAG!!!!