Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Need help with m3 mirrors

They look good on there. They look even better when the blazer is lowered. :bigthumb:

www.cardomain.com/ride/1169679
    Check out my ride.

yeah i know, even 2 inch would look good, not too low for the winter and not too high for the summer, oh and yes it is about to get the paint and body work done.

hey, just wanted to let everyone know i havent forgot about the pics...hopefully i will get them posted up tomorrow but if not then it will be tuesday! see ya
    Burn Ruber..... Not Your Soul!
    86 2dr 2wd. 350sb th-350 trans. duel flowmaster exhaust. shaved emblems,trim,roof rack,tire rack. Lowered 3/3 belltech all around.
    www.cardomain.com/ride/2101216

I like it as low as I can go. I've had mione in the snow with out a problem. Never been stuck in mine. But my dads ford truck got stuck.:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Check out my ride.

here is my pic, I will try to add another one after midnight if it will let me, If not i will try photobucket tomorrow. anyyyyway i think they look good! Makes it look alot more sporty too. let me know what you all think!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    86 2dr 2wd. 350sb th-350 trans. duel flowmaster exhaust. shaved emblems,trim,roof rack,tire rack. Lowered 3/3 belltech all around.

looking goood man, can you explain how you did all the wiring? any day time pictures?

They look really good. It's amazing how much they make a blazer look so much more sporty when you add them. But if someone does figure out the wiring let me know too. I do think that the blue light is a driving light but I'm not sure. The site I posted on here says that they are but I only wired in the amber because everytime I used blue I get in trouble. Good luck on the wiring. They look good on all of our blazers. Andthe looks I get from people make them well worth it to buy. :bigthumb: :bigthumb: :bigthumb: :bigthumb: :bigthumb:

Check out my ride.

i totally agree man. alot better than the big dumbo ears. lol
    i am lookin for any after market parts. if you have anything let me knwo... from lowering kits to bumpers (withouth the stripping holes)

hey thanks! umm on the wiring...I didnt wire them in yet becuz i figure im going to have to take them off in a couple months when i paint the car, plus was trying to decide if i liked them on it first before i went through a bunch of trouble. I'm fixing to go take some day time pics right now but, Its kinda cloudy but it will still be better then the last pic. post back in a few

pic

Hey here is a outside picture of it with mirrors.
    Attached Images Attached Images

by the way, looking for a smoothie bumper,Roll pan,grille, if anyone has any or knows anyone. thanks

my 3m mirrors rock took me like 2o min to put them on wireing and all"i had a plan to start" the only problem is thay dont work if my head lights are on
    83 s10 tahoe, 4/6 drop,shaved tail gate, shaved door handels, , euro taillights, 3m mirrors, roll pan
    , 3-10" 4-6.5" 4-highs 1000watts

If you have them wired to the parking lights like mine they work only when the lights are on. The blinkers only work then also. For the amber it is the white wire and the other one not the blue wire. I just don't remember the color of the other wire. I could not get them to work otherwise. Too bad we can't find how the instructions to do it right the first time. But the mirrors still look way better then all the other ones. They make a universal power mirror switch to use the power mirror option on them. But for me that will be later on to do.

Check out my ride.