Thread: tranny crossmember

tranny crossmember

does anybody know if there is a after market crossmember available or can i use one from a 4.3 s-10 automatic. by the way the tranny i am going to use is a th 350 auto
    2000 Red Dime sitting low.and pretty.

What cross member do you have the only difference in them is from a 2wd to a 4wd they all will work with the th350 just need some modifications I can send you the info if you would like?
    Randys10

cool, so all i have to get is the 2 wheel drive tranny mount. i currenty have a 2.8 with a 5 speed. so if you could send me the info that would be cool. thanks randy s 10
    2000 Red Dime sitting low.and pretty.

Brisco What the hell do your motor mounts have to do with a tranny cross member?
    I'm a black ninja motherfucker!

you can get the trans dapt ones that do the same thing thru summitracing.com or jegs.com for $50.
    this is a test of the sig

Trans Dapt vs. Brisco's

I have actually had the pleasure of using both Brisco's and Trans Dapt. Actually all I did was email Brisco and tell him I was going to buy the trans dapt ones because I used them in my last conversion and he offered me them at the same price. So I baught briscos mounts. The trans dapt mounts have a few more holes and slots to position the motor differently, and they also make your engine sit higher. Briscos mounts have just one mounting position. But suprisingly it is exactly the right one and also the engine sits lower in the engine compartment. I was worried but I figured if they didnt work. I would just send them back and if he didnt give me my money back I would take him to court for faulty advertising. But that was not the case.
    Trucks & Babes