Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: c-notch ?

c-notch ?

How hard is it to install the bolt in c-notch from suicidedoors.com on a 4dr. IE meaning on a scale 1-10...

Under Construction 98low4x4blazer's Avatar
    which notch the bolt in or weld in?
    pic's of what my blazer used to be
    Http://www.streetsourcemag.com/Profile.aspx?profileid=22972

custom parts are built not bought

When its done, you'll wish it was yours.

bolt...which one is better?? How low did you drop your 4dr?

Under Construction 98low4x4blazer's Avatar
    i had it at 4/5 for awhile now i am in the process of bagging it and its gonna lay out flat on the frame
    pic's of what my blazer used to be
    Http://www.streetsourcemag.com/Profile.aspx?profileid=22972

custom parts are built not bought

When its done, you'll wish it was yours.

i was going to do bags but idk its just kind of done too much.. My friend owns a shop and we do everything custom. Of course he does the suspension and shit. I do mostly the acrylic and fiberglass... check it out.. acrylicconcepts1.com

bags are overdone? pffff, only because they are bad ass, the only difference between bags and a drop is that you get to go lower and you have the ability to get over speed bumps, if u can bag it for sure

Installation is fairly easy, all depends on what you have for cutting tools. Here is a link to a how to that will show what is involved... It was done on a 94 4 door 2wd like yours..

cnotch how to

I must admit bags are bad ass...to see a full size or s10 layin body on the floor is bad as fuk.. But just out here by me everyone has them. THere's this red f350 dually lifted to all hell but has a bag setup.. there are a million hondas with bags by me... trucks up the ass.. You've prolly seen the yellow ranger with the wierd shit on the sides with the acrylic steering wheel (that my friend and I built). Idk to get a truck just sittin and cruisin low... that's just bad to me.. all custom hot rod shit..none of this custom prefab parts.. use other cars' parts...

Originally posted by JL Blazer
    I must admit bags are bad ass...to see a full size or s10 layin body on the floor is bad as fuk.. But just out here by me everyone has them. THere's this red f350 dually lifted to all hell but has a bag setup.. there are a million hondas with bags by me... trucks up the ass.. You've prolly seen the yellow ranger with the wierd shit on the sides with the acrylic steering wheel (that my friend and I built). Idk to get a truck just sittin and cruisin low... that's just bad to me.. all custom hot rod shit..none of this custom prefab parts.. use other cars' parts...
    lol you think bags are played out.. yet you wanna lower your truck.. bags are better in every aspect.. sounds like you cant afford them lol
    WWW.HAGGARDFAB.COM

//NC\\
    Negative Camber

lol can't afford them my ass...What I make in one month is prolly worth more than your truck!! Don't you dare come off with that nigger bull shit oh you can't afford them!!

lol can't afford them my ass...What I make in one month is prolly worth more than your truck!! Don't you dare come off with that nigger bull shit oh you can't afford them!!
    I'm sure you're a millionaire at 21 installing car radios. There are exceptions but most people who brag about how much they have or make are full of shit.
    Genius by birth, Slacker by choice.

braggin is not what I"m doing. Mother fucker starts talking shit so you blow up. I don't make a million bucks and shit plus I don't do basic installs hero.. Research shit before you talk. I make good money for my age. I do more custom work than anything...

i doubt you make more in a month that his truck is worth, its to custom to have a price tag, i mean shit all the hours he ahs into it and all the work he has done, if someone else did that shit it would be like 100,000 dollars

:rofl:

Knob Noster Occupation: Pimping you out. Photoshop Diety.

I try not to step on toes, and I try to keep low key around the forums, but when I see extremely stupid comments.. I like to jump in.

You say you make more in one month than what his truck is worth... so what you're trying to say is you make *estimate by cost of my truck* 240,000 dollars a year... working at a shop that does custom installs?

You wouldn't believe the number of kids we get on the forum talking about all the shit their going to do... bags.. bodydrop.. lt1... twin turboed... with a 6-speed... with irs out of the vette... with a caddilac front end... etc.

I don't care how much money you make, where you work, or what your boss's website is. There are people on the forum who are a lot more talented than your "shop", or even you. You're actually insulting somebody who is probably one of the top custom fabricators in the nation.

Now you talk about doing all this custom shit, and all these bad ass installs. Before you reply, I want you to consider these 2 things.

1. You're driving a 1994 4dr blazer.

2. You're asking how hard it is to install a bolt in c-notch.

My suggestion to you is this: calm down, nobody on this site cares about how much money you make/don't make, and nobody on the forum cares about where you work. All we care about are s-series, and other trucks/possibly cars. If you want information about custom work, you're at the right place. But drop your attitude or you may as well quit now.

And the bolt in c-notch is easy... if you know how to work a plasma cutter or grinder. Just watch for brake lines before you cut.

Originally posted by otter
    I don't care how much money you make, where you work, or what your boss's website is. There are people on the forum who are a lot more talented than your "shop", or even you. You're actually insulting somebody who is probably one of the top custom fabricators in the nation.

My suggestion to you is this: calm down, nobody on this site cares about how much money you make/don't make, and nobody on the forum cares about where you work. All we care about are s-series, and other trucks/possibly cars. If you want information about custom work, you're at the right place. But drop your attitude or you may as well quit now.

x2. very well put Otter :bigthumb: