Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New clip of the exhaust on my old truck...

License and Registration? RustyButTrusty's Avatar

New clip of the exhaust on my old truck...

'91 2 door S-10 blazer, no cat, Dynomax ST ( 3" in/out ) and an open element airfilter...

Sort of a cold start, plus my battery is starting to go, but yeah : clicky!
    Originally posted by s10blaza
    Blazin Low's own deputy sergeant Jr.
    2000 S-10 LS : Regular cab, Short Bed, 2.2L w/5spd - 4/5.5 drop, chrome bumper, side swept exhaust, shaved tailgate, billet grille, '57 Chevy Mirrors, 8000*K HID headlights, 3000*K HID foglights - More to come!

Registered User Catching Second's Avatar
    Put that bitch on the rev limiter!

PS. Sounds good. :cool:
    "A true hotrodder wouldn't be content untill he had created a car so violent, so hairy, so totally sick that the very act of dropping the hammer would result in instant death. Anything less results in the need to go faster." - Tony DeFeo

Originally posted by Catching Second
    Put that bitch on the rev limiter!

PS. Sounds good. :cool:
    Do 1st gens have rev limiters? I've reved it way the hell up and never bounced it... lol

And thanks:bigthumb:
    2000 S-10 LS : Regular cab, Short Bed, 2.2L w/5spd - 4/5.5 drop, chrome bumper, side swept exhaust, shaved tailgate, billet grille, '57 Chevy Mirrors, 8000*K HID headlights, 3000*K HID foglights - More to come!

Banned
    haha, no they dont, you have to instal one. Im d/l ing quick time right now so i can hear it.

89' S10 blazer 4wd: 355, 650 dp, rpm intake, comp 282 roller cam, modified vortecs, T56 Six speed, 8.8 ls rear, headers, x-pipe, spintech pro street mufflers, and......AC

Blazer burnout video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sP7iLypoDI4

New vid... I'm trying to kill this truck so I'll be doing this all the time:rofl:

Link.

Mmmm.... bad valve seals!

Originally posted by RustyButTrusty
    New vid... I'm trying to kill this truck so I'll be doing this all the time:rofl:

Link.

Mmmm.... bad valve seals!
    If your trying to kill it revv it higher...doesn't even sound like you got over even 3,700

Banned
    exactly! Before i did my swap i reved mine up to 6K and it wasnt even struggling

89' S10 blazer 4wd: 355, 650 dp, rpm intake, comp 282 roller cam, modified vortecs, T56 Six speed, 8.8 ls rear, headers, x-pipe, spintech pro street mufflers, and......AC

Originally posted by Superbee
    exactly! Before i did my swap i reved mine up to 6K and it wasnt even struggling
    back before I had my transmission re-built it would sometimes not shift into 2nd gear or drop out of gear instead of down-gearing and one time I was trying to hall ass to get on a highway and I was starting off at around 35MPH and instead of the transmission going from 3rd to 1st, it went from 3rd to out of gear and the engine revved to 6K and then suddenly slammed back into gear (basically neutral dropped itself) and my engine is still fine even though it was at 6K under heavy load.

So man, if your trying to destroy your engine, have someone hold the camera and do some crazy ass burnouts and just have fun with it and keep us loaded up on Videos. :bigthumb:
    Last edited by CBZED101; 12-05-2005 at 11:49 PM.

I dunno guys... it got pretty high up there, lol

But, good news anyway... heater core went out while I was at class last night:bigthumb:

Banned
    not sure how thats good news, seeing how your carpet is going to be f*cked! lol

Originally posted by Superbee
    not sure how thats good news, seeing how your carpet is going to be f*cked! lol
    Judging by the ammount of rust on the truck and the fact he wants to destroy it I dont think he's to concerned. :D :)

Banned
    oh, i thougth he just wanted to blow the engine

i saw my tach hit 6700 one time at the track when i mis a shift

that was at 200,000 miles a 15k later and it still chugs along

Originally posted by CBZED101
    Judging by the ammount of rust on the truck and the fact he wants to destroy it I dont think he's to concerned. :D :)

Ding ding ding!:bigthumb:

Originally posted by RustyButTrusty
    Ding ding ding!:bigthumb:
    So how much longer untill we get some more carnage vids?