Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: body drop

did you say you're putting a 2001 dash in? how much work will that be to fit it in? and where and how much can you get one? thanks

true, Dont stop till the body drops! i made a post with that title not too long ago , i got it from a tech article in a truckin' magazine! lol...so far so good cassini... where you gettin that dash?? junk yard ?
    "soon to be livivg a dream" (bodydropped,shaved,juiced, blazer)

i was getting one from a guy that has a wrecked 2002 extreme blazer but he wanted too much for it..
    my site seem to be down... checking out other hosts started new job as well tring to get back into a days its touch sleeping all night again...
    check her out

http://www.jimmyrig.net

ok it seems to up and running now the site, little fast for more of a direct approch, will re-do the pics for faster loading when i get a chance
    check her out

cool homie... the pics are loading a lot quicker, can't wait to see the new set of pics, the more i see, the more it helps me out! 'preciate it !

ok boys i have droped the body 3" now check out the pictures, theres no bags on it so it cant go any lower at the moment unless i take another 2-3 " out what you you gues think now
    check her out

alright! congrats , i think it sits low right now, but since you dont have bags, it looks good. when you get bags, you can bd it another 2". by the way is this your first body drop?? cuz it looks good, how would you rate doing a bd on a scale from 1 to 10 on difficulty??

what are you going to do about the floor and sil gap?
    93 wrangler s/o supercharged 4.0
    87 struck convert 350 t5 hot orange
    93 ranger notched and bagged
    03 honda 919
    03 venture-

I use to run this shit- TUCKINRIMINS10's Avatar
    Going to be bad but my self dont think I could do a body drop on a blazer I do it to a truck like a full size but it still will be badass
    Don't Buy anything from uglyjed.. What a -fuckbag- he is.

im kinda curious why you would only body drop your blazer 3". it takes a 4.5" drop to lay rocker and if you are going through all that work id think you would want it to lay rocker.
    wicked to the bone i am
    you can meet me in the dark if you think im playin 4 DOOR LOVE

i just have to cut out more of the floor.... if i want to go lower.... should i?
    check her out

It depends on how tall you are!! The more you go the more the floor is goin to stick up. Unless you lower the seat brackets....I think. :confused:

well I took off the bumper today, and did some measuring.. turns out that the body drop actually ended up being a 5" drop.... doesnt look lowenough for me BUT will do for now i have taken some more pictures, but i'll post them in a few hours... check out how much head clearance is between the seat and the roof and what the steering wheel is in compairson to the seat for now i'm gonna run the stock seats till i come up with some cash... but one thing at a time.. i'm thinking of making a custom dash now and a custom headliner ,.. if i can get my dad to steal some materials out of his work i'll be all set!
    check her out

The ONE and The ONLY BlazinBlue's Avatar
    If I was you I wpold go for the whole nine yard... But in this case its the whole 4 and a half inches.... If you think about it, Now when your done you'll be able to Bag your blaze and have it laying rocker from the get go. If you stick with the 3inch drop and you bag it, you'll have the body about 2 inches off the ground... To you it may not seem alot but that too far off the groung for me.

BUT REMEMBER... Its your Truck, do what you wanna do. We can only sugjest things too you. you make the ultimate decisions yourself. and just so you do know... YOU GOT SUM BALLS doing a BD on your own... I give you mad props and its looking DAMN good:smoker:
    Tulsa Chaper VP - Vertically Challenged
    :smoker: - 1989 S10 Blazer 2dr - 1995 F/S 4x4 -:smoker:

BLAZINLOW MEMBER #11

it looked like a 5 inch drop to me also i think you should leave it like that, it looks pretty low, i dont see why people want to lay rockers it seems like a better idea just to come close so you dont scratch some paint away and get a bunch of rust or dents