Thread: help choosing wheel size

help choosing wheel size

Im just getting into the whole blazer seen. I just purchased a 2000 Blazer 2 dr and I am planning on dropping it 3" all the way around installing the big mouth body kit and my question is what size wheels would look best? 18's or 20's ??? any help would be appreciated thanx

opps! I dropped it! blazin_on_18's Avatar
    both will look ok.But you might find some people not loiking the body kit. What style wheels you looking to get? I don't know what the wide mouth looks like but I like them like My girls shaved and layed :bigthumb:
    pimping 19's

Knob Noster Occupation: Pimping you out. Photoshop Diety.

20 inches nothing less....

18's will look fine, 20's will look fine, 22's will look.. awkward, but acceptable... 24's will look... mike jones.. who ... mike jonesish.

panther 240
    Boss 304
    MHT Kick

those are the 3 im down to and they come in 18's and 20's i just want to know some opinions and what would look better with the drop i have planned

opps! I dropped it! blazin_on_18's Avatar
    20's will look the best with a 3 inch drop.18's look good with i think a 5/6 dropor 4/5.
    pimping 19's

Originally posted by 00Blazer
    panther 240
    Boss 304
    MHT Kick

those are the 3 im down to and they come in 18's and 20's i just want to know some opinions and what would look better with the drop i have planned
    :bigthumb: I have 18" boss 304 does anyone know what is the biggest tire size I can get with out rubbing. Its for a 2000 Jimmy 4d 2wd stock height.
    00 Jimmy 2wd 4d

2/3 belltech drop kit
    18" Boss 304 rims

stock ride height or 2/3 drop? i have a 3/3 and run 18 inch rims with a 235/45

I have a wheel fetish ! TRILOGY's Avatar
    stock 01 Xtreme with factory drop.....added 1 inch shorter coil springs and 2 inch spindles in front and also a 3 inch block in the rear.
    running 20x8.5 Boss Motorsport wheels with 255/35ZR20 Toyo's

Last edited by TRILOGY; 12-15-2005 at 02:18 AM.

wheel size

Hey Blazer buddy! Now you said you are doing a 3 inch drop and mount 18's 0r 20's. OK I guess where you drive the roads must be really smooth or pothole free! Don't get me wrong..It would look SMOKIN!! but the way I see it will you be driving this blazer as a daily driver? Keep in mind when you drop that bad boy 3 inches the ride is gonna be MEGA-stiff then if mount 20's you could bend those HOT rims if you so much as run over a pack of matches! If it was my blazer I would drop 2 inches and go with 17's or 18's (max) It all depends if the blazer is for shows or everyday use! I installed a set of Belltech leafs on one of my old blazers..DAMM talk about back crackin!! So I went with lowering blocks & the stock leaf springs. It looked dropped (slightly) but kept the stock ride (oh yeah) I also installed Bilstiens all around What a GREAT shock!!! or KYB are a great Bang for the buck! Check out shockwarehouse.com Take care! Good luck with whatever you go with! PEACE! Hman

Re: wheel size

Originally posted by Blackty
    Hey Blazer buddy! Now you said you are doing a 3 inch drop and mount 18's 0r 20's. OK I guess where you drive the roads must be really smooth or pothole free! Don't get me wrong..It would look SMOKIN!! but the way I see it will you be driving this blazer as a daily driver? Keep in mind when you drop that bad boy 3 inches the ride is gonna be MEGA-stiff then if mount 20's you could bend those HOT rims if you so much as run over a pack of matches! If it was my blazer I would drop 2 inches and go with 17's or 18's (max) It all depends if the blazer is for shows or everyday use! I installed a set of Belltech leafs on one of my old blazers..DAMM talk about back crackin!! So I went with lowering blocks & the stock leaf springs. It looked dropped (slightly) but kept the stock ride (oh yeah) I also installed Bilstiens all around What a GREAT shock!!! or KYB are a great Bang for the buck! Check out shockwarehouse.com Take care! Good luck with whatever you go with! PEACE! Hman
    WTF are you talkin about...lol
    ________
    Blowjob school
    Last edited by blazin2000; 03-29-2011 at 10:36 AM.