Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Free 1st Gen Parts

Free 1st Gen Parts

Well You heard right. These parts I have left from my donor truck and maybe my old parts I had left over from my Blazer are free. It's more for the Midwest people but if you want to work something out then I am open to negotiations. But at this moment, I am not looking to ship any of this. But that could possibly change in the near future. If this doesn't stuff doesn't sell it's going to the junkyard.

The donor truck is a 1987 S10. Only thing is the cab and some of the front end left. It's stripped down to what the previous owner needed and then what I needed. There still is some good parts left. I can get pictures of anything.

Parts from my Blazer are mainly the front end parts. Some of them are tweaked and then some of them are just extras I picked up for cheap that I have laying around. I to can get pictures of anything on this as well.

PM Me or reply here for more info if your interested.
    My e-mail is Carl@GoRacin.Net
    My Aim S/n is HrvckRacer29

how close to Stl. are you? Do you have the parking, corner lights and power mirrors? If so can I get some pics?
    Women come and go but you can rely on a truck.

not sure if this part is for sale, but the only thing I really need right now for my blazer is a new front chevy emblem, mines all cracked and falling apart. Is yours still in OK condition?

Hating the stupid
    If you have a front passenger side fender that will fit a four door blazer I'd be interested... and I would pay for shipping if thats a possibility
    2000 Camaro SS - M6 - Leather - Custom Exhaust |2000 Camaro SS - M6 - Leather - Custom Exhaust |
    2003 | S10 ZR2 - M5 |
    1994 S10 Blazer - DEAD - Auto - 1994 |S10 Blazer - DEAD - Auto - |

Originally posted by ZZ4Blazer

but 94's are really a bastard year.

L98Jimmy - I don't have any of the lights or the mirrors. And I'm far but not far from STL. Last year I made a road trip for the hell of it down there with some buddies.
    Edit: I might still have my original bumper lights. I'm pretty sure I do. Just got to find them. Hit me up.

CBZED101 - I do have the front chevy emblem. I may in fact have two of them from. I know one for sure is in good condition. And yes I'd be willing to sell.

ACEBlazer94 - Yes I have a passenger side fender that will fit a 4 door blazer. I actually have 2. But I don't know about shipping those. Hit me up though.
    Last edited by HrvckRacer29; 12-06-2005 at 03:29 PM.

The chevy emblems you have, do you have just a stock gold one? or mabye a silver one or anything like that?

Originally posted by CBZED101
    The chevy emblems you have, do you have just a stock gold one? or mabye a silver one or anything like that?

hrvk i will pick up the one collin doesnt get... i need the crapier one anyhow since im going to mod it like my previous one.

ill pay for shipping let me know.

and if collin takes niether ill take them both
    Superbee is a Flaming homosexual!
    A firm believer that women are physcotic.

So far I have only found one chevy emblem. I know I have another one. Just gotta find it. But heres a picture of the chevy emblem. As of right now, Collin has dibs on this and If I find the other one. Fabian has dibs on that one.

And here is a picture of one of the passenger fenders I have. ACEBlazer has dibs on this so far.

Let me know if anybody else wants anything else. I got alot more things I would like to get rid of. :bigthumb:

well, what aboute the front bumper, so i can have somthing to shave up during the winter
    83 s10 tahoe, 4/6 drop,shaved tail gate, shaved door handels, , euro taillights, 3m mirrors, roll pan
    , 3-10" 4-6.5" 4-highs 1000watts

Originally posted by 83sdriver
    well, what aboute the front bumper, so i can have somthing to shave up during the winter
    Nope. I used the one I had. Unless you want the mangled up bumper that was in the wreck :rofl:

And on the chevy emblem. Collin backed out on one of them so one at least goes to Fabian. Hit me up Fabian.

Soon=Dragged To Death Framescrape89's Avatar
    how about the UCA's and LCA's???
    89 s-10 "Project Framescrape"
    http://photobucket.com/albums/a390/Slammed89s10/Truck/

Originally posted by HrvckRacer29
    Nope. I used the one I had. Unless you want the mangled up bumper that was in the wreck :rofl:

And on the chevy emblem. Collin backed out on one of them so one at least goes to Fabian. Hit me up Fabian.

:boink:
    ill PM you my addy to figure out shipping.
    then let me know:bigthumb:
    Superbee is a Flaming homosexual!
    A firm believer that women are physcotic.

well I cant get anyone I know in stl to pick them up for me so how much shipped to 66204, if you dont want to ship them thats ok. and do you have a seat recliner handle for the passanger side?
    thanks
    Women come and go but you can rely on a truck.

i could really use a grill...like bad but it would have to be shipped 37216

frame from either?