Thread: spoilers for a '98

spoilers for a '98

hey i've been looking around everywhere... internet, custom local shops and even junk yards... does anyone know if they make a spoiler for a '98 jimmy 4dr? if so, where n how much? or does anyone know any local shops (in the los angeles area) that carry one?
    ...when things don't go your way, give it the finger...

My baby is dead.... =(

i dont know where to find one but it seems like an easy job to make one get one off of an older truck cut the hinges weld them to your hinges and then bolt the spoiler on. I have one on my 1986 blazer i can take some pics if you would want to go that way.
    JonnyB

Originally posted by JonnyB20446
    i dont know where to find one but it seems like an easy job to make one get one off of an older truck cut the hinges weld them to your hinges and then bolt the spoiler on. I have one on my 1986 blazer i can take some pics if you would want to go that way.
    yea sure that would be kewl if you could do that for me. i never thought of that but thats a good idea though.... post them up on here or if not send them to my email....
    ...when things don't go your way, give it the finger...

My baby is dead.... =(

The Baby Seal Says: drewdaddyblazin's Avatar
    everytime i asked about spoilers i got flamed!!! I personally think a mustang cobra style spolier would look good... But if i build one it would look like this :

It would slick back off the back of the truck and not raise real high... It would be in the shape of a half moon with two legs... But the more sleeked back it was, i think the better it would look, that way it didnt look awkward..

If youre going to buy a used spoiler try www.car-parts.com
    salvage yard database!!! Ilove it...
    (08:25:41 PM) AndySeals355: shes one of those jesus loves everyone types lol
    (08:25:42 PM) Zachary188: when she's ontop you'll have the cross necklace hitting you in the face!
    (08:25:49 PM) AndySeals355: LMFAO