This is the goal:

This is where I am now:

This is what it looked like when I picked it up ~ 6 months ago:

-Matt

damn man nice work truck looks great.... the photo shop looks insane
    http://members.cardomain.com/cezblazerx

Originally posted by csmizzlesxblizz
    damn man nice work truck looks great.... the photo shop looks insane

Thanks.. I can't wait for it to warm up so that I can start working on the cladding..

-Matt

looks great, hope you can get it done. you planning on making the clading or streching somebodys elses/
    1994 S10 Blazer
    Ravin Muffler
    4.3-4 door-4x4
    Sony Xploid
    Sony X speakers

Originally posted by cappinbob
    looks great, hope you can get it done. you planning on making the clading or streching somebodys elses/

I planning on molding and modding Typhoon cladding.. I've got a doner set sitting in my basement and all of the supplies to make fiberglass molds.. I've done a lot of reading and practiced on little pieces so once it warms up some I think I am ready to start making molds...

I threw some 2" lowering blocks, rear wheel spacers, KYB Monomax shocks, and fender flares on the other day.. Now I just need to install my sy/ty torsion bar keys up front to bring that down so that its level with the back.

License and Registration? RustyButTrusty's Avatar
    Neat project, looks good so far.

I like the way it looks with the rear spacers... I never understood why they didnt make the font/rear wheels stick out the same amount from the factory:confused:
    Originally posted by s10blaza
    Blazin Low's own deputy sergeant Jr.
    2000 S-10 LS : Regular cab, Short Bed, 2.2L w/5spd - 4/5.5 drop, chrome bumper, side swept exhaust, shaved tailgate, billet grille, '57 Chevy Mirrors, 8000*K HID headlights, 3000*K HID foglights - More to come!

Originally posted by RustyButTrusty
    I like the way it looks with the rear spacers... I never understood why they didnt make the font/rear wheels stick out the same amount from the factory:confused:

Yeah, I can't figure that one out either.. And I hate the sucked in look.. It drives me nuts..

-Matt

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Originally posted by RustyButTrusty
    I like the way it looks with the rear spacers... I never understood why they didnt make the font/rear wheels stick out the same amount from the factory
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The reason the front wheels stick out farther is so that they get extra bite in snow and mud and so they produce a wider track for the rear wheels to grab into. All 4wd GM products are like that.
    Mini Truckin' since '94...just try to stop me.