Thread: Will this setup work?

Will this setup work?

I'm thinking on bagging the front of my 95 jimmy and I was wanting to know if what I've got picked out as far as parts are correct. On sd.com they've got a selection of s10 front brackets, could I use one of those, and which one would i need if i went with that. And for air management I was going to go with one of their starter kits. Only thing is I've got a friend that's got the front of his s10 bagged but whenever he raises the front back up it uses almost all his air supply and his compressor sucks so it takes him around 10 minutes to fill up. So would one of these sets be fine. I cant go with a huge setup since i've got a sub box that takes up the whole rear of my truck and i was just thinking of taking one of my rear seats out and putting the tank and compressor there. Anyways would this work for me and is there anything else i'm leaving out that I need?
    Thanks

from what I've read on here, 5 gallons should fill the front up, but thats all it will do.
    after that, it seems people complain that they need more than 5 gallons for a complete bag setup to raise it up and drive away quickly.

if you're just gonna bag the front, I would think 5 gallons would do it.
    may not have much play time with it tho

yea my plans are to just bag the front, I'll probably go with about a 5" drop on the rear and leave it at that, Would i need new shocks and shock relocators for the front. I dont even think my friend uses shocks but his truck looks like shit whenever he goes over a bump and it shakes up and down 4 or 5 times.

why not run a bigger tank that bults between the frame, that way your not giving up space but you can air up the hole truck
    83 s10 tahoe, 4/6 drop,shaved tail gate, shaved door handels, , euro taillights, 3m mirrors, roll pan
    , 3-10" 4-6.5" 4-highs 1000watts

I've thought about bolting it under the frame, but as far as bagging the whole truck it's just not in the price range. I can drop it 5" alot cheaper than the 1200-1500 i would be out to get something like a roadgrater kit for it.

Ur Neighborhood Rockstar XtremelySlammed's Avatar
    Originally posted by 0adam0
    I've thought about bolting it under the frame, but as far as bagging the whole truck it's just not in the price range. I can drop it 5" alot cheaper than the 1200-1500 i would be out to get something like a roadgrater kit for it.
    Would be alot more expensive in general to try n build a frame for a blazer that a roadgrater would actully bolt on to ... lol.... u can run a 3 link with little or no fabrication and mount some f9000's behind ur axle...
    Belive The Hype.... It's Coming...

02 Blazer X, Draggin on 22's (LEASNIT) .... 94 Blazer 4x4, Shaved beater (PAIDFOR) .... 95 Sunfire, Dropped on 18's.... 04 CRF Fiddy, Joker Big Bar kit, 12 bar, stunt pegs .... Santa Cruz Powerlyte, Independent Trucks, 54mm sidecuts .... Specialized 415, 3 peice crank, front n rear pegs ....