Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: pics of bagged blazer xtreme on 20's

http://www.blazinlow.com/forum/showt...threadid=50228

look at sflafinest's post towards the bottom on his pic and description.
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!NEW PICS!!!!!!!!!!!!
    mycardomainpage

i am heading this direction

after i get around to some bags, i hope to do my fenders up front like this guy's. check out this link http://www.cardomain.com/ride/588567 i think it's one of the cleanest i've seen.

Contract Killer

talk about getting it lower...

JERM: or anyone who can help!

Can you email me so we can talk a little bit about what the hell I gotta do to my truck to lay it out?

Im in Iraq and cannot get to the Internet Cafe all the time, so email works much faster and better since Im at work from 0700-2100 (9pm) and I am on the computer most the day.

What the hell is the rear brake hoses??
    Anyone who knwos what I can do to get my truck to layout please let me know, (CANNOT CUT REAR WHEEL WELLS ONLY FRONT) I am riding on 20's and DEFINATELY do not want to go to 18's, so if anyone can help PLEASE email me and lemme know!!

Heres pics of my truck the underbody and my air setup on this page on my website...
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/715507/7 & 2 more pics on http://www.cardomain.com/ride/715507/8

Im coming home soon and wanna get my truck to layout, and change a few other things on it also. Thanks for everyones help so far. My email is below.

carmermw@acemnf-wiraq.usmc.mil or
    MCarmer21@gmail.com
    Last edited by MCarmer; 01-14-2006 at 02:30 PM.
    01 Chevy Blazer Xtreme
    20 HP Racing Rims W/Nitto Tires 245/35/20 & Tuckin' Em
    SOLD ALL SUBS HAD 9 15in Onyx SWITCHIN TO SOMETHING,Ton of Yellow tops & 220 Ohio Gen Alt, 5 Tru Tech Amps Crystal Mids & Highs All Ext Ampd
    Firestone Airbag System 3/8" chopped tailgate handle and wiper
    Tons of fiberglassing and alot more...

are you crazy?

rear brakes hoses are the flexible brake lines that run from your calipers to the solid brake line. if you did all the work to your ride and didn't change this, you will lose your brakes at one time or another.

Contract Killer
    Only thing to do with the brakes I disconnected is the E-Brake line, it ran to this part of my brake system Effects nothing since my E-Barke line is finberglassed over in the front...

http://www.cardomain.com/member_page...7_100_full.jpg

If you look to the left that hole is where the flexible E-Brake cable went to to pull the brakes for the E-Brake, but it was rubbing my dam bag and I blew a bag in the rear driverside so I disconnected it after that last bag blew out.
    Is that what you were talking about??

carmermw@acemnf-wiraq.usmc.mil Hit me on email if you wanna chat privately, it will be faster and easier for me, since internet filters block out alot of shit on the web.
    01 Chevy Blazer Xtreme
    20 HP Racing Rims W/Nitto Tires 245/35/20 & Tuckin' Em
    SOLD ALL SUBS HAD 9 15in Onyx SWITCHIN TO SOMETHING,Ton of Yellow tops & 220 Ohio Gen Alt, 5 Tru Tech Amps Crystal Mids & Highs All Ext Ampd
    Firestone Airbag System 3/8" chopped tailgate handle and wiper
    Tons of fiberglassing and alot more...

Originally posted by texas xtreme
    its a coustom 4 link using sd psrtd it was done up in dallas i had a shop do it but i can get u measurments here is one pic of the set up
    i have a question about these notches. first off is there a left or right notch? sencond are these the correct way?and third what if they are oppisite.

i am asking these questions because i have a friend that has his notches welded in and they are the oppisite as this guys above. my friend has the bent piece towards the rear, and the long straight piece towards the front? any help and who it is coming from would be appreciated! i wanna figure this one out for him. he is having a rough time.

Knob Noster Occupation: Pimping you out. Photoshop Diety.

The notches in the picture are backwards...

what was the reason for putting them in backwards??

Doesnt look like this supernova's Avatar
    this was a huge useless ordeal on s10forum so im gonna explain it

ORIGINALLY those notches would go in the other way. But the installer felt they fit the contours of the frame better and would allow for a cleaner overall fit and a nicer area to weld on. So the placed them that way after fitting the the "original" way.

and im sure some people are going to bitch and whine about it being wrong. but they will work fine and since you are removing the area of the frame where the stock bend was, you could pretty much do whatever the fuck you want to ajoin the two pieces back together

Under Construction 98low4x4blazer's Avatar
    backwards or not they will work just fine, you are not going to lose any stregth installing them backwards
    pic's of what my blazer used to be
    Http://www.streetsourcemag.com/Profile.aspx?profileid=22972

custom parts are built not bought

When its done, you'll wish it was yours.

your friends blazer

hey man i got a blazer xtreme on 20's too and was wondering if your friends has the floor cut out for the differential, also if the rear wheel wells are cut out cause im baggin mine this week let me know man thanks

Eat.Sleep.Lift...repeat EmptyPockets's Avatar
    the truck looks good man. looks just like otters and i like his...so i like yours too:bigthumb:

Knob Noster Occupation: Pimping you out. Photoshop Diety.
    Originally posted by EmptyPockets
    the truck looks good man. looks just like otters and i like his...so i like yours too:bigthumb:

Thanks... :bigthumb:

Originally posted by Grady Shipp Jr
    hey man i got a blazer xtreme on 20's too and was wondering if your friends has the floor cut out for the differential, also if the rear wheel wells are cut out cause im baggin mine this week let me know man thanks

The floor of the blazer will have to be cut out to make room for the notches, the driveshaft and the differential. And the rear wheel tub area will have to be cut out to make sure the tire can have full travel without rubbing.

Re: your friends blazer

Originally posted by Grady Shipp Jr
    If you are wanting to lay frame on 20's, you've got to do some serious surgery in the back! :) I've got tons of pics on my cardomain site...have a look and good luck!
    Bagged '04 Xtreme Blazer - Layin' frame on 20's - Bangin' a Fosgate T2

http://www.cardomain.com/profile/airjon23

SIk Addictions
    Jon did you keep your ABS and AC when you did the front? That brake booster looks realy big compaired to mine? Where did you relocate the ABS controller if you did keep it?