Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Customs shops in kentucky?

Customs shops in kentucky?

Do any of you know of any auto customs shops in Kentucky or northern Tennesse. I dont want to wait for my jimmy to be bagged any longer so I'm looking for a shop somewhere around here that can do it. Hooking it up would be no problem for me but I would rather have someone that knows what they're do the cutting and installing for me. Just wondering if any of you know anywhere and might have a phone number or some type of contact info.
    Thanks

paint, paint, paint mixbreedblaze's Avatar
    there is kustomwerks, in union city, tn,
    and a few places in clarksville, tn
    as far as ky i dunno anywhere...........
    you could jsut drop if off down here and let us play with it..lol
    4-door, shaved handles, shaved antenna, lowered, welded and shaved body seams, rollpan with plate off to left side, two tone tweed, custom paint and airbrush, Mazzi Sphinx 2 17"s.....

Your idea of a thrill ride: Six Flags. My idea of a thrill ride: teeter-tottering on a speed bump

ok thanks, haha if i could talk my dad into letting me take his 96 jimmy I'd let you have a go at it.

also does anyone know a rough estimate on how much I'll be looking at to bag the jimmy. I'll probably end up gettin the Bad Mo-Fukka Air Managment Kit from sd.com. Along with the mounting pieces and notches that I'll need. I've gathered around 3 grand and I'm hoping that will cover it. Anyone know?

www.guiltybydesign.net guiltybydesign's Avatar
    Bring it to Missouri, i hear of people doing that:bigthumb:

haha how much would gbd charge me to install if i bought the parts and brought the truck down there?

Reflector Collector 502 BlazinLow's Avatar
    i live in Louisville,KY theres a few places up here...

sekond to none (on fern valley rd)
    cool cars (on preston)
    i would call them 2 places.

hope that helps
    Jay
    " i DONT gotta be dead to DONATE my ORGAN" :boink:

"FAT girls are like mopeds...FUN to ride BUT not cool to let your friends see you on"....

polishin aluminum is to much like masterbation....alotta strokes and ur hands start to get tired...lmao

do you know the numbers to those places right off hand? I'm pretty sure I've heard of cool cars, I think that's the place a friend of mine took his s10 and had it bagged. I'm hoping they do a better job that what his s10 is like. Maybe its just the way it sets up but it looks like the thing has no shocks. He hits a bump and it bounces up and down forever. His compressor takes 20 minutes to air up an 8 gallon tank. and he doesn't even lay frame. But i'll give them a call and see what they can do if you know the number.

i live in louisville and i own a shop and i am in the process of doing my 98 4dr. DO NOT TAKE TO COOL CARS. i am designing a kit for the rear of the blazer that is almost totally bolt on. i have the lower bars done and i am now working on the upper. i should have all that done this week and then i will decide where i want the bags and bracket and put them in. i can help you out if you want.

Reflector Collector 502 BlazinLow's Avatar
    sekond to now is 502-968-9770 ask for Vic or Fernando

cool cars is 502-969-7600 (and yes i agree cool cars would be one of my last choices) but i was just givin him some places to call.
    " i DONT gotta be dead to DONATE my ORGAN" :boink:

"FAT girls are like mopeds...FUN to ride BUT not cool to let your friends see you on"....

polishin aluminum is to much like masterbation....alotta strokes and ur hands start to get tired...lmao

I'd rather get kicked in the nuts than call cool cars. I dealt with them one time, and it ended up in a 5 month long credit card dispute. And it was resolved exactly the was I proposed right at the beginning. You should have seen the paperwork they sent to the credit card co in their defense. Looked like a fifth graders home work.
    Larry
    www.innovativeairsuspension.com
    AirRide, KP, MIC, SMC, Parker, Viair... I sell all the good stuff.

well how well of a job does cool cars do? My thoughts would be to go up there, take the parts, tell them to chop off the 4wd and bag it. Surely they know how to do a 4x4. And if i do end up going with them I guess I'll just remember to have cash.

Originally posted by 0adam0
    And if i do end up going with them I guess I'll just remember to have cash.
    NO NO NO. If you go with cool cars, pay with a credit card. That way when they lie to you, and screw you over, you can call the credit card company and file a dispute and get your money back. If you pay cash, you have no recourse.
    I do almost all my purchases this way. Companies that are unwilling to fix things, or make things right, suddenly are willing to work with you after the credit card co. withholds their funds.
    Larry
    www.innovativeairsuspension.com
    AirRide, KP, MIC, SMC, Parker, Viair... I sell all the good stuff.

i also live in Louisville ky and i was thinking of takin my truck to Cool Cars they gave me a price of 2700.00 to do everything thats 4-link C-notch and all. Is that a bad deal? and whats wrong w/ CCE anyways? Lemme know so i dont make a mistake.Thanks

Brandon

oh i gotcha