Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: photo"chop" this for me

Doesnt look like this supernova's Avatar
    redo on mine......hahhahahahha
    ________
    Buy Extreme Vaporizer
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by supernova; 02-26-2011 at 01:21 AM.

Wink Maya

s10V8 With Maya you can do (paint effects)
    postion this as a back drop and you can shave different things.But it will not layer and cut like the photoshop,but you can section like I did. This program does sale for $2000 which is the complete. The unlimited runs $7000. (guess which I have) I paid less because I painted the owners truck. I use it mainly for animation, but it can be used for 3D modeling,Motion,& Dynamics. I havent heard any news about it being used on Grand Tourism, but I can see were it could be. A number of games are done with maya, if you can clarify this I would like to read up on it. And to clarify Price the complete does run $2000. s10v8 if you cant back drop this with the downloaded version then buy the complete or drop seven G's for the unlimited.
    Not to get off the thread subject but here is what I use it for andblazin2last I use Mac and Pc. Ill do brandons ride with Photshop since thats what everone is useing CLICK HERE FOR PRICES AND CLICK ON MAYA COMPLETE IT WILL GIVE YOU BOTH PRICES
    Last edited by Lay Low; 08-02-2002 at 02:02 AM.

Next

holy shit Lay Low, that's insane. you created those images from scratch? get your ass up and get a job with disney or universal studios or something. if you can do that kind of stuff i'm getting in my blaze, driving down to tennassee and getting you to airbrush my truck. you got some skillz in the art world for sure.

Thanks gblang,yes many hours went into both of these, The second one was sold to a client but I do still own the rights to the
    one I call Tha Roach. Honestly I sent some stuff into Disney but no reply. I'm really good at it but disney has some Heavy hitters.Last year on there web site they were looking for amature animators to produce carectors. I hope they do it this year or next because
    my skills have gotten a little better

I use to run this shit- TUCKINRIMINS10's Avatar
    those are badass!
    Don't Buy anything from uglyjed.. What a -fuckbag- he is.

Thanks Lower4x4 and gblang Come on down man I'll be more than happy to hook your ride up. what do you need a full body air brush or what:bigthumb: I have two in head of ya though

hell yeah maya rules. If I wasn't so busy learning indesign and quark(which is a dinosaur now) I'd be in the maya labs playin. You get any schooling in 3d animation or you just try it for yourself? Did you send to disney or pixar? I'd send to pixar if I had your skills.

The ONE and The ONLY BlazinBlue's Avatar
    Herr is my quick chop...... I'll have a better one later
    Tulsa Chaper VP - Vertically Challenged
    :smoker: - 1989 S10 Blazer 2dr - 1995 F/S 4x4 -:smoker:

BLAZINLOW MEMBER #11

Yeah slurfius I have QuarkXPress and also Adobe Illustrator, Quark isnt tha new kid on tha block but I still use it.I had a bit of Animation studies at Nossi but most of it is hands on I really know CAD 2D & 3D if you can do this animation is not to hard it just takes longer depending on what you doing.I need the addresses to send my Packet to Pixar. Ive got address to all the Disney administrators Offices

I don't know pixars address but I'll ask around for you someone should know. Have you tried indesign yet? Holy shit man it's so much better than quark that I feel sorry for quark. Compatability is so much smoother. My school isn't teaching nothing but quark and it pisses me off cause I know I could avoid a lot of problems by using indesign. Download a demo from adobe.

Blue that's an awesome quick shop man can't wait to see the better one. Flames need a littel work but the wheels look real. Fuck lowes man maybe you should be a designer.

dude that shit is phat lay low yours aint too bad blue.
    Originally posted by bigjsp
    :rolleyes:

Ba - bup - pa pa da dang ga dang dang yi dip ti ta dip - blue moon

shoo be do wop!

Just picture your grandparents "bumping uglies" in the back seat of a 57 chevy

Slurfius I havent tried Indesign is there a place where I can download a trail version or something.Its Like I mentioned before I graduated from Austin Peay State but I learned More at a local art school than at the big University the local school was more hands on and the bigger school is more book study with bigger classes.I would tell anyone to look into local schools first,degrees are nice but you want to feel like you know what your doing and there is nouthing like hands on.There were four people that I know who drop out because it was to much book work we had to do a cram course of Art History.(how Lame is that) and it was mostly shit you learned in high school.

91blazin2last I'm working on one in photoshop with another added programSTAY TUNED!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Lay Low; 08-02-2002 at 10:41 PM.

lay low try www.adobe.com They will have a demo.

THANK YOU SSSSSSIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRR I mean SIR
    Last edited by Lay Low; 08-03-2002 at 12:08 AM.