Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Look to lower front

So I should just replace the leafs with the 3" leafs? And then get some shocks. What shocks do your suggest? and do you suggest getting new ones for the whole blazer fount and back?

Banned
    Read the WHOLE first page, i wront a FAQ which those questions are in.;)

89' S10 blazer 4wd: 355, 650 dp, rpm intake, comp 282 roller cam, modified vortecs, T56 Six speed, 8.8 ls rear, headers, x-pipe, spintech pro street mufflers, and......AC

Blazer burnout video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sP7iLypoDI4

I read the whole page, I was talking about the back of the blazer. It was a reply to what was posted to me. For the back I could just 3" leafs and also some stiffer shocks for my blazer. If thats all I have to do for the back then thats cool. I understand the frount.

Banned
    yeah thats all, and i got the monroe shocks from the parts store, decent price and are lifetime warrenty, but more importantly imo they were pretty stiff.

89' S10 blazer 4wd: 355, 650 dp, rpm intake, comp 282 roller cam, modified vortecs, T56 Six speed, 8.8 ls rear, headers, x-pipe, spintech pro street mufflers, and......AC

Registered User Lighting Blazer's Avatar
    the first page. i cant see the pics, whats up no pics? thanks

Banned
    Why are some of my attachments gone. Can a mod help me out?

Yeah, I agree. It pisses me off that I can't see the pictures. I started lowering mine today with the 3" AIM keys and it seems wrong. If this method is effective I might just do it this way.
    Nemesis

Hey MTV - Pimp My Dime
    Hi guys... i hate to say this.. but this thread is going to come in SUPER handy for me too.

Just got a set of blocks (2") for my rear and am ready to lower and trying to figure out my fronts.. the pictures would do me some SERIOUS help here.

Thanks a ton folks, you'll be seeing more of me.. i promise!

I couldn't figure out the keys that I bought for the front. I tried everything and it didn't work. Surprisingly when I put the stock ones back in and cranked them down I got the drop I wanted. I don't know if taking them out just loosened them up or what but they wouldn't drop that far before I took them out. Try doing that and see what you get. Mine is sitting pretty low right now.
    Nemesis

Banned
    dangit, im sorry, i saw the pics on my parents computer, ill try and get them this weekend if i go back.

Please get those pic's,I think I understand what U are saying about the front but the pic's would clear things up alot.By the way I love the stance of U'r truck its the way I want mine to sit,Looks hotrod!

does anybody have any pics on how to do this to the front?

Banned
    maybe the archives site can reveal them, ill do some lookin tomorrow if i get time, or if somone else may know how to?

That would be GREAT! :D I am looking to low my 94 4wd very soon and this method sounds to be a good method. But, I am kinda a visual person and pics would help me TRAMENDOUSLY

The only thing that I am really wanting a pic of is where the bolt goes through the crossmember. If anybody could get me a pic of that it would be GREATLY appreciated. :D