Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: NEW TUBULAR 4x4 BRACKETS!

Originally posted by 4.3 zach
    poor workmanship and lack of engineering seen in the front suspension.

Please give me some red arrows pointing to what you are talking about. I belive you may have fallen out of a chair and bumped your head.

Needless to say you would have done it diffrent. So I will listen.
    Jamie

www.dubbmotorsports.com

Dark Side Master LayinBodyBlazer's Avatar
    You see my glowing name, not only am I a moderator...I ALSO DONATE TO THIS SITE...

So, I can pretty much do as I please since I contribute to the funding of our site.

Is your name glowing...no. Do you donate...no. Are you laying plastic....yes. Who's laying body....me. ;)

Team Rockford Fosgate Member
    My Street Source Mag Page
    My MySpace Page

Ur Neighborhood Rockstar XtremelySlammed's Avatar
    Originally posted by SoLoudItHtz
    You see my glowing name, not only am I a moderator...I ALSO DONATE TO THIS SITE...

So, I can pretty much do as I please since I contribute to the funding of our site.

Is your name glowing...no. Do you donate...no. Are you laying plastic....yes. Who's laying body....me. ;)
    I mean I got 10 bucks in my paypal account to .... since apparently were showin off our bank rolls and where they're spent.. Layin plastic? Actully no ... try frame... 22's yes... but thanks for playing....
    Belive The Hype.... It's Coming...

02 Blazer X, Draggin on 22's (LEASNIT) .... 94 Blazer 4x4, Shaved beater (PAIDFOR) .... 95 Sunfire, Dropped on 18's.... 04 CRF Fiddy, Joker Big Bar kit, 12 bar, stunt pegs .... Santa Cruz Powerlyte, Independent Trucks, 54mm sidecuts .... Specialized 415, 3 peice crank, front n rear pegs ....

Where's the engineer that was going to give a suspension dynamics speech? I got my PDA out to take notes....

02 Blazer X, Draggin on 22's (LEASNIT) .... 94 Blazer 4x4, Shaved beater (PAIDFOR) .... 95 Sunfire, Dropped on 18's.... 04 CRF Fiddy, Joker Big Bar kit, 12 bar, stunt pegs .... Santa Cruz Powerlyte, Independent Trucks, 54mm sidecuts .... Specialized 415, 3 peice crank, front n rear pegs ....

Originally posted by DUBB Motorsport
    Please give me some red arrows pointing to what you are talking about. I belive you may have fallen out of a chair and bumped your head.

Needless to say you would have done it diffrent. So I will listen.
    at your request.

Upper bag mount- mounted offset has quite a bit of leverage over the tubing which is Butt welded together. not only that but the welds are poorly tied in and extremely undercut. Could this be the reason for the grinding in the previous pics? also the bag mount/bj plate has no triangulation except for the open ended tubing which it is poorly welded to as well.

im not trying to bash you but if you guys act like your top shit and better than everyone else you should have a product to back it up.
    06 ccsb 2/5 drop, SS 20's, 370, L92 Heads, LT's/ORY, 237/242 .603/609 112, 2pc. driveshaft, 4l80e, 3500 stall, 12.8 @ 106

Camaro Roadster Buggy
    DailyGrindFabrication

Originally posted by XtremelySlammed
    I mean I got 10 bucks in my paypal account to .... since apparently were showin off our bank rolls and where they're spent.. Layin plastic? Actully no ... try frame... 22's yes... but thanks for playing....
    first time I ever hear of an xtreme kit that's even with the frame.

um, im laying rocker hard on 22s right now tucking 2 lugs with 22x10s that have a 7" lip

thats a little more than laying frame my friend...

point being is that I contribute to this site therefore I have a right to say what I want...no one said how much I donate, or if it matters how much.

I got a question though....are you going to lease some 22s when the lease runs out on your truck and/or the dealership finds out you've cut it up? :p

My MySpace Page

Its not even, its above the frame... its not an s10 .. its a blazer... I mean do we need pics? I have those...

... Yup...

that doesn't show shit.

are you laying pavement or gravel

hell I can spread enough gravel under a stock height blazer and be laying frame...

looks like some gravel thrown under there ;) ;)

My MySpace Page

www.guiltybydesign.net guiltybydesign's Avatar
    Nono we dont need to hear about your top secret military job that you shouldnt even be telling us about because its top secret and you make mad cash blah blah again, weve been down that road before.
    Originally posted by XtremelySlammed
    22's yes...
    Lets see them, i only see some stock 16s. If youre talking about being able to lay a 22 based on overall height of the stocker then congrats, youve joined the ranks of every fuckin s10 on bags.

Basicly what zach said were not just picking you out to be mean, but if you guys are gonna act like youre big shit and changing the scene as we know it then you had better have something to show for it.

Originally posted by SoLoudItHtz
    are you laying pavement or gravel

hell I can spread enough gravel under a stock height blazer and be laying frame...

looks like some gravel thrown under there ;) ;)
    Its floor dry ... I mean atleast I got pics.. I can render a fuckin cartoon truck on the body all day ... :rofl:

I have a build up thread for a reason there turbo....and an SSM profile.

Plenty of pics and plenty more to come.

My MySpace Page

Originally posted by guiltybydesign
    Nono we dont need to hear about your top secret military job that you shouldnt even be telling us about because its top secret and you make mad cash blah blah again, weve been down that road before.

Lets see them, i only see some stock 16s. If youre talking about being able to lay a 22 based on overall height of the stocker then congrats, youve joined the ranks of every fuckin s10 on bags.

Basicly what zach said were not just picking you out to be mean, but if you guys are gonna act like youre big shit and changing the scene as we know it then you had better have something to show for it.
    Actully, coincidently.. did work for a prototype armored vehicle company that supplied vehicles for forgein militarys.. haha, not that that has any significance here... and no, it lays out on 29.5 inches... to be exact... which is not the standard 27.1 inch stock s10 tire....

All I can show ya player... I dont have a 22...

Next time I will take pictures before it is welded together that way you can see that all edges of the DOM tubing are beveled and had a land put on for 100% penetration.

Only reason for cleaning up the rear was to give it a clean look.

Not on here claiming to be top shit. Just showing what we have been doing for years. We have done tahoe's, and escalades like that without a problem. If something ever happens, I will be sure to fly you up here to R and D the answer for me.

I am threw here. See you in another post about something you don't like.
    Last edited by DUBB Motorsport; 02-17-2006 at 02:32 AM.
    Jamie

www.dubbmotorsports.com