Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 54

Thread: Anyone have these on their 95-97?

  1. #31
    SIk Addictions
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Central,Florida
    Posts
    1,331
    Will do man!!!

  2. #32
    Subsonic Kustomz TooLowTooGo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Dirty Jerz
    Posts
    5,660
    Originally posted by pickardracing
    When you get them installed, would you please post good pics?
    the first pic jerbell posted is of one.

    the second pic he posted is like conors (emptypockets)

  3. #33
    Jerbell
    Guest
    Originally posted by TooLowTooGo
    the first pic jerbell posted is of one.

    the second pic he posted is like conors (emptypockets)
    the second pic is of the "after market " headlights also :D kinda hard to tell in that pic with them turned on i have another pic with them off.the blazer belongs to simply2low4u
    Attached Images Attached Images

  4. #34
    Senior Member HaVoC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Prescott, AZ
    Posts
    2,446
    Originally posted by My_97
    If they made them clear all the way around I'd buy'em without that frosted shiet.
    Has anyone ever thought of tossing these in the oven? I like them except the side clear marker. Id like clear all the way around, would the oven trick work in this case also?
    Jake

    Typhoon:boink:
    Originally posted by lowblazin94
    Plus they can't arrest you or get a DUI while you have a boner.

  5. #35
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    ft. walton beach florida
    Posts
    35
    The oven trick will work but i'm a bit against it unless you're good at re-sealing the lights afterwards because then they look sloppy and if you have a bad seal the chrome on inside will chip overtime and your headlights will look really bad and give you poor vision (as seen in my friend's s-10 blazer headlight conversion). You can do it but be ready to put it back together right.

  6. #36
    Resident Mustang Guru pickardracing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Two Rivers, WI
    Posts
    70
    Originally posted by TooLowTooGo
    the first pic jerbell posted is of one.

    the second pic he posted is like conors (emptypockets)
    Just looking for some definitively good pics. The ones posted are of good quality, but more always helps.

    They look good, and suprisingly non-rice so far.
    94 Mustang GT Vert
    95 Blazer 4D 4X4

    Click here for my CarDomain Site

  7. #37
    Senior Member HaVoC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Prescott, AZ
    Posts
    2,446
    Originally posted by blue_green_ride
    The oven trick will work but i'm a bit against it unless you're good at re-sealing the lights afterwards because then they look sloppy and if you have a bad seal the chrome on inside will chip overtime and your headlights will look really bad and give you poor vision (as seen in my friend's s-10 blazer headlight conversion). You can do it but be ready to put it back together right.
    Well, I havent had a problem with my stock lights after they went through the oven, so maybe when I get some time and money Ill try that with the other lights... but for now my money is going towards bags :bigthumb:
    Jake

    Typhoon:boink:
    Originally posted by lowblazin94
    Plus they can't arrest you or get a DUI while you have a boner.

  8. #38
    SIk Addictions
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Central,Florida
    Posts
    1,331
    whats this oven trick yall are talkin about? how do you do this oven thing?

  9. #39
    Senior Member HaVoC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Prescott, AZ
    Posts
    2,446
    Originally posted by keepinitsimple
    whats this oven trick yall are talkin about? how do you do this oven thing?
    Complete Explaination

    The general idea of the difference:
    Jake

    Typhoon:boink:
    Originally posted by lowblazin94
    Plus they can't arrest you or get a DUI while you have a boner.

  10. #40
    Jerbell
    Guest
    Originally posted by pickardracing
    Just looking for some definitively good pics. The ones posted are of good quality, but more always helps.

    They look good, and suprisingly non-rice so far.
    last one i have of them lol the corner is kinda crappy cleared be sweet
    Attached Images Attached Images

  11. #41
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Manchester CT
    Posts
    88
    does anyone know if those ebay lights can have the oven trick done to them too or something? That there would be the best ticket!
    3/3 drop with 20s

  12. #42
    Resident Mustang Guru pickardracing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Two Rivers, WI
    Posts
    70
    only one way to find out....
    94 Mustang GT Vert
    95 Blazer 4D 4X4

    Click here for my CarDomain Site

  13. #43
    Jerbell
    Guest
    Originally posted by keepinitsimple
    yeah I got that after the fact, mine will be on the way friday!!!
    did ya get ur headlights yet ?:D

  14. #44
    Senior Member 00Blazer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    578
    just buy some sylvania sylverstar bulbs, your guaranteed to get bright lighted by other drivers at night. i have them in both of my blazers a 95 and a 2000. just my opinion.............

  15. #45
    it fell? otter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    Knob Noster Occupation: Pimping you out. Photoshop Diety.
    Posts
    4,933
    Originally posted by 00Blazer
    just buy some sylvania sylverstar bulbs, your guaranteed to get bright lighted by other drivers at night. i have them in both of my blazers a 95 and a 2000. just my opinion.............

    i bet mine are brighter....

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •