Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: [B]1990 s10 blaze build build[/B]

yes it is. I go every weekend. was there yesterday. scored some new door window gaskets.:bigthumb:
    I don't FAIL...
    I succeed in finding what doesn't work!!!

got a new blaze supperbee. check it out on mycardomain page.
    I don't FAIL...

I 4got Everything I Knew SCarolinaBlazin's Avatar
    dont get to used to that blazer you bought from me. you never returned my stuff. im in the process of repoing it. think i`d 4get? think its ok to steal from me??? in the state of SC i dont have to put a lien on it. and i have all the info i need to find you. my wifes cousin is a detective here in Anderson. may even push for criminal charges. thiefing chump

dont threaten me you redneck. I have your shit sittin in my garage. I havent had a chance to get it to you. So stop being a pussy and deal. some of us hav full time jobs
    I don't FAIL...

I 4got Everything I Knew SCarolinaBlazin's Avatar
    Originally posted by ednigma
    dont threaten me you redneck. I have your shit sittin in my garage. I havent had a chance to get it to you. So stop being a pussy and deal. some of us hav full time jobs

lol name calling doesn`t make you not a thief. we agreed upon 2 weeks. its been 3 months+. i`ve called you never answer. i`ve sent messages through pm`s here you never answered. you`ve never contacted me in any way. you think the finance company would accept that if you didnt pay them. this is the real world. if i dont have my stuff REAL SOON you`ll see that im threating you. i`m giving you fair warning. maybe where you`re from its ok to steal. but here in SC you get in trouble for it.