Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: all u ballers

:whogives:u :jo:
    I don't FAIL...
    I succeed in finding what doesn't work!!!

well, where im from...

we make fun of people that get all offended one a person talks a little trash. this is why i think you are retarded...

not shortbus retarded, but wasting your time on unimportant things retarded.

such as the topic that this thread has come to..

and personally, i think the chrome frame is cool, if you do enough with the rest of the truck to match.
    Last edited by lowestyet1; 03-14-2006 at 02:31 PM.

87blazer204
    nice frame.............you guys need to realize hes makin a show car/truck w/e. its a lowrider hes more into that scene i guess. stop raggin on him let him do his thing. its a nice frame but you wouldnt see me pay that much.

the guy with the chrome frame are you puttin wires on it? n is there gonna be hydros or bags?

your telling me to get an education, but your the one that cant spell? And no one here was trying to start a fight with you in the first place. The only reason I posted again was because I saw that you said I called you a faggot and that's why I am a "CYBERBANGER" haha. well reread the post man because you wont find one from me that says faggot in it. As far as you saying there's no need for disrespect, there wasn't any until you got mad about us not caring for your frame and felt you had to retaliate.

winditup I understand where your coming from man but I put up with guys like this all the time around here. It's easy to go off about it. And at least my system or your engine can be noticed.
    If your going to be original, you can count on being copied

Buy My Stuff
    http://www.blazinlow.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=64443

Search Button Mod BlazerINtheWork's Avatar
    Originally posted by FINESTCARCLUB
    yah im a wankster and u r a cybergangster.talk all that shit behind your lil computer.
    who is talkin shit? you are the only one i have seen threaten anyone in this thread

I.E.

o dam o y dont u pm me u lil bitch...im tired of u talkn shit.at your next break from school y dont u pm me.until thn stop talkn shit and hiding behind the computer.....
    didn't you also ask for someone's addy? ha! scary stuff right there.
    I GUESS U DONT KNOW WHAT U TYPE U SAID I WAS A FAGGOT.IF I WAS GONNA THRATN U I WOULD TO YOUR FACE.I CALLED U A CYBERBANGER(MEANING A CYBER GANGSTER-U TALK ALOT OF SHIT ON THE NET.)
    pot calling the kettle black? i think sooo

BAN ME THEN..............
    ha, you wish. just wonder around here with no respect. i serisouly find it hard to believe that you are 33 y/o and act this way. btw, calling people "son" and "kids" does not make you look mature at all, just a little real world FYI.

almost forgot, i loved the "my state is better than your state" speal you went on, that was juuust lovely.

anyways, welcome to the bottom of the totum(sp) poll, enjoy the work up.
    Originally posted by Baggd2DaXtreeme
    anyone who posts regularly and doesnt donate is a freeloader.
    Quote Originally Posted by banginjimmy(in reference to BlazinLow) View Post
    There are those times where its simply better than real life
    4 Door Love

Originally posted by 87blazer204
    nice frame.............you guys need to realize hes makin a show car/truck w/e. its a lowrider hes more into that scene i guess. stop raggin on him let him do his thing. its a nice frame but you wouldnt see me pay that much.

the guy with the chrome frame are you puttin wires on it? n is there gonna be hydros or bags?
    its gonna b driven im gonna attach a cylinder to the bag in the rear.im gonna body drop it w a false floor.its gonna show at both truck and lowrider shows.

Originally posted by BlazerINtheWork
    who is talkin shit? you are the only one i have seen threaten anyone in this thread

I.E.

didn't you also ask for someone's addy? ha! scary stuff right there.

pot calling the kettle black? i think sooo

ha, you wish. just wonder around here with no respect. i serisouly find it hard to believe that you are 33 y/o and act this way. btw, calling people "son" and "kids" does not make you look mature at all, just a little real world FYI.

almost forgot, i loved the "my state is better than your state" speal you went on, that was juuust lovely.

anyways, welcome to the bottom of the totum(sp) poll, enjoy the work up.
    thanx ill except the challenge.ill just ost pix of the progress and let every1 talk.no big deal

shortbus riding member 2DOORTAHOE's Avatar
    Originally posted by lowestyet1
    well, where im from...

we make fun of people that get all offended one a person talks a little trash. this is why i think you are retarded...

not shortbus retarded, but wasting your time on unimportant things retarded.

and personally, i think the chrome frame is cool, if you do enough with the rest of the truck to match.

SHORT BUS RETARDED?

DID SOMEONE CALL MY NAME?:D

I WOULD RATHER HAVE MY BALLS CHROMED THAN MY FRAME BUT TO EACH HIS OWN!!!

BTW WHERE DO I SEND MY BL SITE DONATIONS TO? THIS SITE IS REALLY HELPFUL AND I WANT TO SEE IT GET BIGGER AND BETTER!!

is everyone still bitching on this thread?!?

COME ON quit arguing.
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!NEW PICS!!!!!!!!!!!!
    mycardomainpage

Search Button Mod BlazerINtheWork's Avatar
    thanx ill except the challenge.ill just ost pix of the progress and let every1 talk.no big deal
    alright, i am going to give you a little advice since you have changed the tude a little bit. don't bump this thread up anymore, no good will come from it at all. just stop posting and let it die before you dig any deeper. i'm sure over time and a little work you can start your way up. if you want to make a build up thread, we have a section called "members projects", would be a great place to show progress of your build. also, try not to get riled up over the internet(and yes you did, don't denie it)

please, take the advice.... enjoy the site.
    Originally posted by Baggd2DaXtreeme
    anyone who posts regularly and doesnt donate is a freeloader.
    Quote Originally Posted by banginjimmy(in reference to BlazinLow) View Post
    There are those times where its simply better than real life
    4 Door Love