Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: all u ballers

polished frame my ass. that aint nothing more than some damn silver spray paint covering all of the built up grease and shit on the frame. I should know, I did the same shit to my truck last summer when i got the rims up to cover surface rust and dirty that covered the axles. But at least I'm not going around showing pics of it like I really accomplished something. Hell man what you did is worth about as much praise as fucking siamese twins and telling everyone you had a threesome.
    If your going to be original, you can count on being copied

Buy My Stuff
    http://www.blazinlow.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=64443

Eat.Sleep.Lift...repeat EmptyPockets's Avatar
    ok so your frame is chromed. too bad the frame is under the body and you cant usually see all of it. i guess thats baller status:rolleyes: maybe you should get some chrome paint too and chrome leather and chrome tint and chrome wheels.

u guys r a joke.the frame and undercarridge cost me 12000.it is completely dipped.no paint,nothin.im 33 yrs old.ive had more show vehicles,thn most of u will have cars.u can talk to the owner of BILLETT SPECIALTIES(COLBY) AND (SCOTT) Advance specialties.so u guys should watch out what u talk about.its a lowrider project that should get lowrider mag truck of the year.i wasnt calln myself a baller.jus showing people what im building...

you payed 12,000 for that, and your calling us a joke? In my sincerist form..fuck you

Buy My Stuff

It's all about to change winditup57's Avatar
    Originally posted by FINESTCARCLUB
    u guys r a joke...

We all need to bow down to you...

i was jus showing u guys a project im workin on.......jus cuzz i dont drag frame.i drag my full size.not the blazer.like i said if u guys no the people i mentioned also grinder mag has featured one of my trucks..........im jus a customizer like all of u.so if u want to talk more shit send me your address and we can handle it like real men

you are gay for your "real men" statement.

but whatever. i love it when people try to get violent online...its rediculous. im still waiting on bigger pics.. cus i never said i didnt like chrome.

Blazin Low has seen its share of poor spelling internet claimers with one or two bad pictures of a project.

links to previous projects would help establish some credibility.

FYI, I appreciate excessive behavior, any detailing or smoothing done?

hey man its ok, there's no reason to get violent over wasting your money on a chrome frame that no one is going to pay any attention to.

Buy My Stuff

toyota front end phantom grill,suicide doors,73 in rag,all components r chromed,shaved firewall,shaved roof lines,rear lights shaved,roll pan. all fiberglass interior.whn completed.it will hit the jamboree in irvine ca.

Originally posted by 0adam0
    hey man its ok, there's no reason to get violent over wasting your money on a chrome frame that no one is going to pay any attention to.
    ive already built a 97 2 dr. son.customize your vehicle thn talk shit on some1 post.ill send u pix of my 64 impala,my f-150,my 93 caddy,my 78 elco.whatever u want.....

with out links

:sucks:

me and my popcorn are moving to another thread.

SIk Addictions
    The question is did you do any of the work your self or did the other 2 douche bags you mentioned do it all for you? I have seen tons of chrome frames and I'm only 25 so yeah it's been played out like in the 90's. It's one thing to come on here and say man look at my build up or some shit but, Ballers, c'mon man your 33 and it shows get with the times my kids don't even say ballers cause it's played out.

What is the sence in a chrome frame? unless you are building a damn transformer to where the body lifts off the thing, but there ya go I just gave you another played out idea for you to stake your buddies claim on.

DOUCHE BAGG!!!!!!!!!!

SIk Addictions
    Originally posted by FINESTCARCLUB
    ive already built a 97 2 dr. son.customize your vehicle thn talk shit on some1 post.ill send u pix of my 64 impala,my f-150,my 93 caddy,my 78 elco.whatever u want.....
    You should have plenty of pics then? LETS SEE EM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by keepinitsimple
    You should have plenty of pics then? LETS SEE EM!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    as a non -donator he can only attach one pic a day -thats why I requested links