Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: all u ballers

This is a message from FINESTCARCLUB at Blazin Low Forums (
    http://www.blazinlow.com/forum/index.php ). The Blazin Low Forums owners cannot
    accept any responsibility for the contents of the email.

This is the message:

u got anything more to say CYBERBANGER.

well actually i might have a thing or two left in the tank to say. One, do you think that putting your insults in capitals makes up for the lack of creativity you put into your insults.
    and two, your 33 years old and you still try to pick fights online. wow your cool man, I hope I grow up to be just like you.

Just face it, we're not impressed with a chrome frame and I seriously doubt anyone else would notice it unless your the kind of bastard that would dump cripples out of their wheelchairs so they're forced to look at it. As far as you getting in magazines with your rides. Well :bigthumb: give me 30 grand and I could take my truck to some shop and have them do everything imaginable to it and get it in a magazine. That's not what its about here man. You want to talk to people about how much money you payed a shop to work on your vehicle then go to yahoo and search ricer forums. Those guys will talk to you all day about billet accessories.
    But enough of this I've spent more time than needed on this thread so I'm gonna be the better person and leave it at this. Best of luck on your blazer and your 12000 dollar chrome frame. I hope when you get it done you pull out in front of a speeding semi.
    If your going to be original, you can count on being copied

Buy My Stuff
    http://www.blazinlow.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=64443

x2. I prefer to just wrench and cruise. I did the show cicuit thing. It sucks donkey balls... I just like to go to cruises and enjoy the relaxed atmospher of hanging with like minded people.
    I don't FAIL...
    I succeed in finding what doesn't work!!!

WHATEVER U SAY KIDS.SHOW ME SOME PIX OF YOUR CARS.THIS IS A TRUCK FORUM.U PUT PIX OF PROJECTS,VEHICLES.,AND SHOW CARS.I HAVE BUILT ALL KINDS OF VEHICLES SO I PUT THM IN SHOWS,OH WELL I DROVE MY TRUCK TO TEXAS B4 NO BIG DEAL.I HAVE ALSO BUILT TRAILER QUEENS. THIS WAS NOT TO BRAG ABOUT MY FRAME.I WSAS ASKING IF U HAVE SEEN ONE.FOR YOUR INFO THERS ONLY BEEN ONE IN THE US.A 64 IMPALA BUILT BY JOHN KENNEDY BOWTIE CONNECTION IN ARCADIA CA.(AT LEAST THAT SHOW THERE CARS)

THANX FOR ALL YOUR ATTENTION.I HOPE I GET THE SAME WHN ITS DONE:D

Ya can't just come to any forum and demand respect. Respect is earned through hours of work which most of us do here, not in the amount of money spent. :bigthumb:
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/795796

V-8 Swap

USMC here I come, July 24!

I GUESS U DONT KNOW WHAT U TYPE U SAID I WAS A FAGGOT.IF I WAS GONNA THRATN U I WOULD TO YOUR FACE.I CALLED U A CYBERBANGER(MEANING A CYBER GANGSTER-U TALK ALOT OF SHIT ON THE NET.)

i will admit the frame does look good and shiny! :bigthumb: but its just not practical for most of the people on this site.....people here focus more on practicality, not show......what goods a sweet ride if you cant take her out and tear up the streets occasionally?:confused:

Doesnt look like this supernova's Avatar
    keep it up, you will be banned

have a nice day bud

Originally posted by FINESTCARCLUB
    "all u ballers" do u have one of these.......to b completed sometime this summer
    :rolleyes:

Originally posted by FINESTCARCLUB
    .....THIS WAS NOT TO BRAG ABOUT MY FRAME.
    :bs:

Originally posted by lowblazin94
    Ya can't just come to any forum and demand respect. Respect is earned through hours of work which most of us do here, not in the amount of money spent. :bigthumb:
    x2, on this forum respect is earned by posting and appearing knowledgable and supportive.

BAN ME THEN..............

i like the impala's interior it looks clean. whether he did it or not is a different story, but it's clean :)
    Don't make me beat you like a runaway slave....
    4 Door Love
    Originally posted by S/T Lover
    Good God, you are a fucking retard. I should ban you for being a fucking waste of sperm.

built not bought...

id much rather spend 50 bucks on sheetmetal to body drop the thing and hide the ugly ass frame alltogether as opposed to polishing an eye sore... looks about as good as chrome dual blade wipers in my opinion... or curb scapers... chrome coating a frame isnt a cheesy bolt on but id put it in the same catagory...

Its not the chrome frame that is the problem, it the attitude.

let the count down till thread closure commence as its only going to get ugly from here.

SHOW ME SOME PIX OF YOUR CARS
    Here you go. Our before and after pics.
    http://www.blazinlow.com/forum/showt...threadid=56436
    My Blazer that I got rid of :(
    Cardomain page for my 95 Blazer

Originally posted by Blazer_man99
    Here you go. Our before and after pics.
    http://www.blazinlow.com/forum/showt...threadid=56436
    YOUR TRUCK IS CLEAN :bigthumb: