Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: all u ballers

Originally posted by FINESTCARCLUB
    YOUR TRUCK IS CLEAN :bigthumb:
    I personally like the frame, and the ford IS really nice, just nice and clean, the way I like it.

I'll give him credit for the frame, but its not practical, and he cant spell to save his life. what a dueche whore!
    I don't FAIL...
    I succeed in finding what doesn't work!!!

Sigh..... I'm not big on bashing people for no reason. I think he just came on here and posted the thread title to be joking around, not really to brag, and he's probably building a trailer queen which is fine if that's his decision to do it... We all have different views on our shit. I'm sorry, I hate it when people argue....

oh did I say that out loud. i'm all for building kool shit, but
    1. cars and trucks are meant to be driven.
    2. you spend a shit load of money on a vehicle that you trailor around to get a trophy that is worth about20-50 bucks. and the car sits in your garage or on a trailor.
    If i am going to dump a bitch stack of cash into a vehicle i am damn sure going to drive it as much as humanly possible.
    I have nice collection of trophies from my old nissan lowrider. I drove that thing every day. and I sure as hell didnt pay 12000 bucks to have my shit dipped in chrome. I could find a better way to spend money (if Ihad any) on. like a house, investments. a large harem of hot big breated colleg women.:eek: oh did I say that out loud. sorry. ya right. just sayin. it doesnt matter how much money you dump into your ride. Its the work and the pride you take in your work. The inovation, the thought, and the respect that you earn.
    ok done prophesising.
    next.....:bigthumb:
    I don't FAIL...

SIk Addictions
    Ok well if you call the caddy custom than any Joe Smoe who has some aftermarket rims on a car or truck is custom I guess, the Ford looks like a bolt on special the only thing that looks the least bit fabricated is the rollpan, the Elcamino I will call custom but thats the only one you have inside and outside close up pics of, why not show off the set up, the build anything like that?

I have friends that resore cars for show and they take pics every little step of the way as do most of us on this site, as for the Blazer frame yeah cool ok I said it but if you want to get props for chrome then take the 12gs and chrome the whole fuckin body then I'll bow untill then sorry.

And for you previouse(sp) statement about being the only 1 of 3 in the country who show with a chrome frame you need to do a little bit more research, not too long ago in Truckin mag there was a fullsize with a complete chrome frame it wasnt a mini but chrome none the less. Come to Daytona speedway in november to the turky rod run and I'll show you at least 5- 10 chrome frames alot of old school rodders do it to T-buckets all the time!!!!

Ok I'm done till I see him try and put some more BS on BL.

oh ya. here are my past occomplishments. driven daily.
    the suicide hood cost me 9 buck to fab.

I don't FAIL...

christ ive seen chrome frames on lowriders back in the early ninties. as for lowrider truck of the year. there is only on in my mind. "Wrapped With Envy" 3 years stright. lowrider truck of the year.
    I don't FAIL...

Originally posted by ednigma
    christ ive seen chrome frames on lowriders back in the early ninties. as for lowrider truck of the year. there is only on in my mind. "Wrapped With Envy" 3 years stright. lowrider truck of the year.
    OH YAH I KNOW DEREK J.HE WAS BUILDING MY FRIENDS CIVIC WHN HE AND HIS FAMILY LIVED IN OCEANSIDE.I KNOW WHAT IM TALKN ABOUT.AS FOR THE CHROME FRAME WHAT ISSUE R U TALKN ABOUT.THE ONLY ON WAS PUNCH 84 FROM MODESTO CA. BUT IT WAS ALSO A HOMEMADE FRAME.SO U WANT TO TALK MORE ABOUT LOWRIDERS OR SPORT TRUCKS.

sorry got out of the lowrider scene years back got back into what i love.. rat rods.... and minis.
    I don't FAIL...

ILL POST U PIX OF MY 53 2 DR.ALL SHAVED W CRAGERS AND OLSKOOL THIN WHITE WALLS

hey vato.... turn off the caps......
    I don't FAIL...

nobody has no more shit to talk.:)

thats not the way to earn respect here lad...
    Last edited by ednigma; 03-13-2006 at 10:15 PM.
    I don't FAIL...

ooh oooh oohhH!! PICK ME!~!!!!

nah just playin playa.

lol :rofl: :rofl:
    Don't make me beat you like a runaway slave....
    4 Door Love
    Originally posted by S/T Lover
    Good God, you are a fucking retard. I should ban you for being a fucking waste of sperm.