Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 64

Thread: snapped a pic of an Xtreme blazer with 22's

  1. #1
    I have a wheel fetish ! TRILOGY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    LAFAYETTE, INDIANA
    Posts
    768

    snapped a pic of an Xtreme blazer with 22's

    22's all around with 255/30ZR22 tires.
    thought i'd post it for all the guys wanting to see 22's on a 2nd gen Blazer.


  2. #2
    149.3db UnUnited's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Stony Plain, AB, Canada
    Posts
    136
    Dude that looks tight!!:cool:

  3. #3
    Under Construction 98low4x4blazer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Columbus Ohio
    Posts
    5,659
    it would look better if he would take the gay 22 badging off the side, i hate that shit
    pic's of what my blazer used to be
    Http://www.streetsourcemag.com/Profile.aspx?profileid=22972

    custom parts are built not bought

    When its done, you'll wish it was yours.


  4. #4
    Eat.Sleep.Lift...repeat EmptyPockets's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    East Side
    Posts
    6,498
    it looks good on that truck. it has a good stance

  5. #5
    Breakin Necks Prez CunT StuD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Orlando FL
    Posts
    1,503
    Originally posted by 98low4x4blazer
    it would look better if he would take the gay 22 badging off the side, i hate that shit
    yea, take that shit off and put it under my tires so i can do a burn out on it! other then that, it looks good. now i wanna see 22's on a 1st gen, and have it come out as nice as that... :bigthumb:
    -You have 2 ears and one mouth, so u need to listen twice as much as u talk-

    www.myspace.com/breakinnecksprez

    http://www.streetsourcemag.com/im/vi...x?id=Blazed22s

    http://members.cardomain.com/9chevblaze6

    4 DOOR LOVE

  6. #6
    Ridin' Dirty the_mind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Columbus, Ohio
    Posts
    230
    id love to get 22's on mine....it looks tight
    '98 Blazer LT

    *Kicker Solar Baric L7's (12"-Black)
    *Alpine MP3/WMA Head Unit - Kicker 1500.1KX Amp. w/2 1.0 Capacitors
    *18" Chrome Rims
    *Cowl Hood
    *Roll Pan
    *Body Kit
    *Black Projectors, Corners & Tails
    *Shaved (Everything)

  7. #7
    bagged member banginjimmy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Dallas, GA
    Posts
    4,159
    22's look too big in the front IMO. I love the look of 22's on the back though. After I'm bagged I'm hoping to eventually run 20/22.

  8. #8
    Eat.Sleep.Lift...repeat EmptyPockets's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    East Side
    Posts
    6,498
    yea ill agree with you jimmy. 22's look cool all around but i would rather see a 20/22 combo. I think its the perfect match.

  9. #9
    chevys **** mercedes br0v4d4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    shelby, mi
    Posts
    462
    Originally posted by EmptyPockets
    yea ill agree with you jimmy. 22's look cool all around but i would rather see a 20/22 combo. I think its the perfect match.
    i agree, it gives the eye a little bit more to look at and give it more attitude
    ________
    Colorado dispensaries
    Last edited by br0v4d4; 09-04-2011 at 06:29 PM.

  10. #10
    Got Lambos? Slicker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Virginia Beach, VA
    Posts
    1,354
    Looks awesome but I'd always be worried about hitting any little bump with those rubber bands on there. There's hardly any tire.
    Only thing 4 doors are good for is...1 car...

  11. #11
    Breakin Necks Prez CunT StuD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Orlando FL
    Posts
    1,503
    Originally posted by Slicker
    Looks awesome but I'd always be worried about hitting any little bump with those rubber bands on there. There's hardly any tire.
    if u get quality wheels, they will hold up better, when i had my 20's on, i think the tire was a little bit bigger in the side wall, but them sons of bitches dented SO easly, and now with my boyds, i have hit some shit in the road on accident that i thought would mangle the rims but they are still true as the day i got them.:bigthumb: but it is scarey on rubber bands. i have became so much better at watchin the road
    -You have 2 ears and one mouth, so u need to listen twice as much as u talk-

    www.myspace.com/breakinnecksprez

    http://www.streetsourcemag.com/im/vi...x?id=Blazed22s

    http://members.cardomain.com/9chevblaze6

    4 DOOR LOVE

  12. #12
    I have a wheel fetish ! TRILOGY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    LAFAYETTE, INDIANA
    Posts
    768
    Originally posted by CunT StuD
    if u get quality wheels, they will hold up better, when i had my 20's on, i think the tire was a little bit bigger in the side wall, but them sons of bitches dented SO easly, and now with my boyds, i have hit some shit in the road on accident that i thought would mangle the rims but they are still true as the day i got them.:bigthumb: but it is scarey on rubber bands. i have became so much better at watchin the road
    if you ever want to part with those Boyds......lemme know.;)
    could you PM me the price you paid for them, i am looking at possibly getting a set of harms or slayers.
    thanks.

  13. #13
    Registered User dragnlow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    lapeer MI
    Posts
    156
    i think i have seen that blazer before....... ha ha
    it looks even better up close
    and he sad they don't rub a lot just at full lock not bad

    check us out at www.oaktowntrucks.com

  14. #14
    I have a wheel fetish ! TRILOGY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    LAFAYETTE, INDIANA
    Posts
    768
    Originally posted by dragnlow
    i think i have seen that blazer before....... ha ha
    it looks even better up close
    and he sad they don't rub a lot just at full lock not bad
    i seen this blazer too ! :p:
    and mine is hiding in the background......lol !


  15. #15
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    115

    Re: snapped a pic of an Xtreme blazer with 22's

    Originally posted by TRILOGY
    22's all around with 255/30ZR22 tires.
    thought i'd post it for all the guys wanting to see 22's on a 2nd gen Blazer.

    has that blazer been lifted to fit those 22's?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •